Five

THIRD PERSON POV-

As Caelum woke up he stretched and took in the surroundings of his room. He noticed the dark grey walls and dark oak furniture. He also noticed the white sheets he had been placed in and how soft they were.

Caelum turned his head to the opening bedroom door and saw Lucius poke his head in.

"Good morning my sweet."

"Morning Mom."

"Breakfast is ready if you want to eat something."

Caelum nodded and walked downstairs with Lucius to see Severus and Draco already at the table. They both put down their books and smiled at Caelum.

Once the small boy sat down the food appeared on his plate and he started eating. He only ate about a fourth of his food before he felt sick.

"Caelum, why aren't you eating," Severus asked.

"I-I'm sorry. I can't eat anymore." Caelum looked down upset that he was making his parents worry. He felt a few tears roll down his cheeks in response to that sadness.

Severus and Lucius shared a concern look before Severus pulled the small boy into his lap. Caelum rested his head against his Father's shoulder and his silent tears continued as small sniffles.

"It's alright Baby," Lucius said as he rubbed the boy's back. "You don't have to eat all of it."

"B-but you guys are worried."

"We always worry Caelum," Severus said as he tried to dry his son's tears. "We've worried about you for eleven years and we aren't going to stop now."

"I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault," Draco said. "It was that person who took you."

"Who took me though?"

"We've no idea. All we know is you were adopted by the Potter's. The scar that was on your head was a glamour but we managed to get it to go away. And you don't need those glasses anymore because I have a potion that can fix your sight," Severus spoke.

"And since your hair is more manageable than what you previously told me and your eyes are a bit more of a vibrant green now. You look more like our child than the Potters'," Lucius smiled.

Caelum smiled at his family before his father hugged him and put him back into his seat.

"If you're done eating than go get dressed and wait for me. I can give you the eye sight potion and help with anything else," Severus commanded as he finished up his meal.

Caelum nodded and ran off to his room to get dressed. Once he had finished dressing, he walked downstairs and saw his parents in the sitting room while his father was holding a bottle of deep purple potion.

"Is that the potion," he asked his parents.

"Yes. It has the necessary ingredients to fix your sight and within the next three days, you shouldn't need your glasses anymore," Severus replied.

"Thanks Dad," Caleum smiled before downing the potion. He made a face of disgust afterwards that made his parents laugh before he heard another figure run into the room.

"Our Hogwarts letters are here!"