Six

NO ONE'S POV-

"What letters," Caelum asked his brother as the blonde shoved the letters into his parents' hands.

"Our Hogwarts letters. We've been accepted to attend. It's only one of the top wizarding schools in the world, of course!"

"Draco dear, your brother hasn't had the chance to learn about Hogwarts. Remember," Lucius reminded the boy as he sat the two down on the couch with him.

"Oh yeah. Sorry Caelum."

"It's alright Draco. So what do they teach at Hogwarts?"

"All sorts of neat things! One of my favorite subjects is definitely going to be flying!"

"Eh-hem."

"And potions. Sorry Dad." Severus nodded towards his oldest child with a small smile on his face.

"But I can't wait to start flying and get ready for Quidditch my second year!"

"I feel like I'm asking a lot right now but what's Quidditch?"

So Draco told Caelum all about Quidditch and other wizarding activities while their parents looked over what the boys would need. Severus knew most of the items the boys would require but didn't pay attention to items for other classes such as their History of Magic or Astronomy supplies.

Once the adults were finished, all four males got ready and went to Daigon Alley for a bit of school shopping. Draco was as refined as always but his family could easily tell how excited he was when they bought the boys owls and got their wands.

Draco had named his owl Bianca while Caelum named his Nero. When their parents asked why they named them what they did, the boys replied because Bianca meant white and Nero meant black in Italian.

Lucius and Severus then let the boys head to get fitted for their school robes in Madam Malkin's and went to find something for the boys to busy themselves with on the train.

It was on their way to the robe shop that they ran into a group of red haired children. Cealum instantly felt like there was some connection to the twins passing him by, but did not pay it any attention.

The twins however started looking around, as they were thirteen and had recueved an early inheritance that most never do. They spotted the dark haired boy walking beside a slightly taller blinde and smirked at each other upon seeing they were going to the robe shop.

The twins had found their soulmate.

~~~~~~

It was time to go home after a long day of shopping and the boys were falling asleep on their feet. Their parents smiled at them and as soon as they flooed back home, Lucius picked up Caelum and Severus picked up Crack before they took the two to their rooms for a well deserved rest.

"Hey Mum?"

"Yes, Little One?" Lucius had placed his youngest in bed and sat next to him for a moment to see what he needed.

"Dad is coming to school with us, but you'll have to be here alone?"

"Sadly yes. But I get to see you on Yule and when you come home, but if you need me for any reason get to your dad and I will floo over."

"I dont want to bother you though."

"Caelum Severus Snape-Malfoy. I will always be here if you need me. Your father and brother will be too. You wont be bothering us in the slightest. We love you."

Lucius pushed Caelum's bangs back from his eyes and watched the young boy with caring eyes. Caelum however, began to sob lightly and jumped up to hug his mother. Never has he known this kind of love from a parental figure.

Petunia tried being nice only on occasion in fear of Vernon and Vernon had done so many things to him that he never wanted to think about that man ever again.

"Mum, I'm scared. What if I dont make any friends or get put into the wrong house? I don't want to get hurt by Dumbledore again either."

"Darling, hush now. You have nothing to worry about. Nobody would ever dare to mess with a Malfoy or anyone close to one. Dumbledore wont hurt you. If he does, your Uncle Tom and Aunt Bella will gladly get him back for it."

"Uncle Tom? Isnt he the man who Dumbledore wants dead?"

"Yes dear, but that is a story for when you are older. You need rest before tomorrow comes too quickly."

"Okay. And Mum, one last thing. When we were in Daigon Alley (Diagonally, lol) I felt some kind of weird feeling on my way to the robe shop. It was small and happened quickly but something makes me think it was something I needed to remember."

"Do you know where you felt it?"

"Near my heart and my core. Why?"

"...no reason. Get some sleep, Caelum. I'm sure it was nothing for now."

The youngest member of the family nodded and fell asleep quickly as his mother left the room. Lucius closed the door lightly before pressing his back to it.

"Its not possible. Caelum couldnt have found his mate already... But the feeling was near his heart and his magical core. I hope I'm wrong. I cant lose my baby yet. I just got him back."

Lucius took a second to recompose himself before joining his husband in their room for some well deserved rest of their own.

After a quick few rounds of some of their own fun that is.

( ͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)