Eleven

(I laughed way to hard at this photo. I was talking with my mom and the thing that made me laugh the hardest was I had laughed at thjs for about 5 minutes before she asked what I was laughing at and I was laughing explaining it and ugh. Moving on before I laugh again. 😂😜)

NO ONE POV

It had been a constant routine by now that every morning, the twins ate with Caelum and wpuld sometimes help him to his classes. He would have dinner with his family every Saturday night when his mother would come to visit and would talk with Professor Sprout about herbology and other subjects in the greenhouses after classes were over.

It was almlst time for the Yule break to begin and Caelum couldnt wait. He missed his mother. He wanted to enjoy the holiday season with his whole family and laugh along with his brother when they opened their gifts on Christmas morning.

"We are gonna miss you, Caelum. We hope you have a great break," the Weasley twins said as Caelum was eating breakfast before the trains arrived.

"I still don't know why you didnt want to come with me. My father said it wpuld have been alright. You guys help keep your brother away, after all," Caelum smiled.

He still stutters around a lot of the people at Hogwarts, but Ernie, Justin, Hannah, Hermione, the twins, Neville, Blaise, and Professor Sprout have been around him long enough that is is comfortable now.

"Well we want to cause a bit of mischief here too," Fred smirked as he and his brother nudged each other.

"Besides, I dont think we are ready to spend the Holiday in a manor. Mum would never let us forget it, or worse, she'd disown us via Howler."

"Its hard enough keeping Percy from writing any letters home. Lucky us, Ron doesnt write well enough to be legible."

The twins laughed and Caelum chuckled at their behabior before he finished his food and started to leave. He gave the twins a hug around their necks and started to leave.

Unbeknownst to him, the twins were watching him go with pained and saddened expressions.

"A few weeks without him is going to kill us," George sighed as he ate.

"Dont worry. He will be back before we know it." Fred smiled and started eating, but he too was saddened by Cealum's departure.

?????????? POV

How could they possibly be sad to watch him go. Sure, hes cute, but he is evil. I just know it.

He better watch himself. Ive been quiet, but soon enough, he is going to have to find that not everyone around him is going to leave him alone.

NO ONE POV

The Yule break ended too soon and it was almost time for everyone to go back to the school. Back to a routine of classes, friends, and professors.

But what the twins didnt know is that routine would be disrupted sooner than they thought.

~~~~~~~~

Me: Hey guys, quick warning.... Time skip coming soon.

Caelum: How long of a time skip?

Me:........

Draco: Ai.

Me:....... *apparates away*

Draco and Caelum: Shit.