Thirteen

NO ONE POV

"YOU!?" Draco shouted out as he raced to the other side of the great hall and pulled his little brother away from a one, Ronald Bilius Weasley.

"Dray! Let me go!"

"No! What the hell are you doing holding hands with this git??"

"Maybe because Caelum and I are dating now!" Ron shouted as he pulled the smaller boy into his arms once again.

"Like hell you are!" The Weasley twins and Draco all shouted out.

"What do you two care?" Caelum asked quietly before he saw the twins freeze and leave the Great Hall. Draco pulled his younger brother out into the hall and Ron followed suit.

"Caelum. As your older brother, you know I love you. But there is no way in hell you should have any attraction to... To Ronald."

"And why not?" Caelum asked as he got hjs arm away from the blonde and hid in the arms of the hot tempered red head.

"Because.... Because he's a bloody git!"

"Says you." Ron snapped back before Caelum almost had to break up a fight.

"Dray, I love him. There isnt anything you can do about it. Sure first year and every other year until now hes been a git, but I forgave him Dray. Now either accept us or leave us alone!"

"Fine. Have fun with your new boyfriend, Potter."

Caelum's eyes went wide as Draco went back into the Great Hall. He felt tears come to his eyes at the mention of his old life and placed a hand over his mouth in shock. Draco never said anything to hurt his brother, but that was the one thing he ever said that made Caelum cry.

"H-he... I cant believe..." Caelum couldn't even find any words as he turned around and cried into Ron's shoulder.

"Its okay Pet. Let him be a jerk. We dont need him." Ron smirked as held onto the small boy.

"But Ron, hes my brother."

"Look at my brothers Caelum. Have they been great with me?"

"..no."

"Brothers only come to you when they need you. Same with parents or friends. Only I will ever be completely honest with you. Because only I will really love you."

Caelum felt a little voice inside him try to tell him otherwise, but one look into Ron's eyes had him melting. He nodded and Ron placed a kiss on the smaller's forehead.

"Now come on. Lets go to the observatory and look at the stars. I'm sure I could find the Caelum constellation before you."

"You're on." Caelum smirked as the two ran to the observatory tower and watched the stars.

?????????? POV

"My plan's going perfectly~" I sang to myself.

Watch out Draco Malfoy. Your interference might get you in trouble soon enough.

I smirked evily to myself and let the rest of the night go as it may.

~~~~~~~~~
Me: I apoligize for the short chapter, but I will have more soon. 😏