Seventeen

NO ONE POV

Caelum was on the train ride towards Hogwarts with his brother as three figures opened the door to their compartment. The twins smiled upon seeing their mates amd made room for them to sit by them.

Blaise wrapped hus arm around Darco's waist as the twins played with Caelum's long hair, Geroge occassionaly braiding it then untying the raven locks.

"I can't wait to be at Hogwarts," Draco sighed in content as his scales started to come out by how relaxed he was as Balise rubbed circles in his back, right under his wings.

"Careful you dont let your scales loose at random points in the day, Draco," Caelum laughed with the others as the blonde focused his thoughts and hid his scales.

"I hope we have a great year," Caelum added as everyone enjoyed treats they recieved earlier from the trolley witch.

"I dont want this to be our last year," Fred sighed.

"Yeah. We just got you, now we have to leave for another two years shortly." Gerorge added as he hugged the small boy.

"But we still have this year you two. And I will get to see you every time I have a break. Besides, you two are opening up your joke shop arent you?"

"Yeah, but it still won't be any fun without you," Fred kissed Caelum's cheek, while his brother kissed the smaller's forehead.

"You three are really affectionate," Blaise pointed out as he held Draco's hand.

"Vampires need a lot of bodily contact from their mates," Geroge explained. "It keeps them happy and pushes away any bad memories or events that might have happened. They also need to establish a closeness with their mates before they claim them."

"Claim them?" Blaise asked as he looked towards Caelum.

"Yeah," the smallest nodded. "I have to claim them by biting them on their necks and sucking a bit of blood."

"Can't you just do that any time? Why wait?" Blaise asked before Draco smirked as the other three turned red.

"He has to claim us during sex," Fred said shyly.

Blaise and Draco burst into laughter at th other boys' expense and got lightly hit on their arms by all three sitting across from them.

"Guys!" Lee Jordan shouted out as he opened the door. "You might want to see this!"

Everyone stood up and raced to another compartment where Ron Weasley standing in the middle if the crowd. Evryone was in shock as the red head had optained possession over a familiar wand.

"Thats Ginny's wand," the twins whispered before looking around and seeing a crying Hermione as she held her best friendand the twin's baby sister's lifeless body.

"I warned you." Ron laughed as he shot a curse towards Caelum, which was blocked by George.

"Fred! Get him out of here!"

The red head couldnt form words but ran off with his mate quickly towards the teacher's compartment.

They slammed open the dokr and multiple professors' heads shot up. A particular raven haired professor stood immediately.

"Whats going on?" Minerva asked as Fred sat Caelum down.

"Ron... He killed Ginny and took her wand. He's after Caelum!"

The professors all rushed to aid the students, all except for one clad in pink.

"Hoe I wish students wouldnt lie about such serious matters." Umbridge stated as she stood up and cast a charm that sent Fred flying into the wall.

"Fred!"

Caelum went to help him, but Umbridge had bound him to the seat and walked over to him.

"Now then, what to do with you? Dumbledore did offer me a great reward if I had your head."

"Dont touch him," Fred said in a choked manner as he stood up and glared at Umbridge.

"Tut tut. Seems I havr to deal with you first. Cornelius wouldnt like this, but what he doesnt know won't hurt him. Crucio!"

Fred bagan to writher in pain as he was curse with an unforgivable. Caelum began to cry and scream but was muted by another charm Umbitch had placed on him.

It felt like hours, but was simply meer minutes before George burst in with blood dripping from his ear and shot off spells at Umbitch before she disappeared. George released the charms on Caelum,and the two ran over to Fred who was very weak and knocked unconscious.

"George, your ear," Caelum said as he went to inspect it.

"I'm fine. Fred... He... I'm so glad you both are alive." George pulled Caelum into a hug while Fred's head rested in his lap.

Soon enough, the professors came back and as Madame Pomfrey looked over George's ear and Fred, Caelum told Minerva and Severus the whole story.

The two then decided the call the aurors and Ministry to put an end to Dumbledore's acts of treachery.

~~~~~~
Me: ·~·

Draco: what the hell was that?

Me: me trying to set up that Dumbles and Umbitch are about to be in some pain.

Draco: And Ron?

Me: You will soon find out.

✌✌