Fifteen

(Again. This photo made me laugh too hard.)

CAELUM POV

I cant believe it.

Cedric....

Why him....

I sat with tears in my eyes. Apparently Cedric died during the tournament. We dont know by who, we dont know by what. Dumbledore is trying to tell us it was by an evil dark lord named Voldemort. Whoever that is.

Dad looked pissed while he was telling us this.

We all went to our seperate ways and Draco and myself went to dad's private chambers and had tea with him to calm down.

"Boys. You need to learn the truth." Dad spoke as he poured us some tea. "Voldemort, isnt a dark lord like Dumbeldore is trying to tell you all. You know how he is trying to frame your Uncle Tom for actions he didn't commit?"

We both nodded. Dumbledore is one of the reason's I havent met my Uncle Tom yet.

"The name he tried to give him was Voldemort. Whenever you hear him speak of this name, pretend it scares you, act like you dont knkw. I don't want him hurting either if you."

"But Dad-"

"Your mother agrees with me on this Draco. Don't bring up your Uncle Tom or the name Voldemort arlund anyone. If someone tries to get you into the conversation, find a subtle way of changing it. Its for your own safety." The boys nodded and went back to their own dorm rooms to think about things.

Caelum walked into his room and saw Ernie sleeping next to a sad Justin. Caelum sighed and sat on his bed and decided to strike up a conversation with his friend.

"Is he feeling alright?"

"He was tired from staying up all night crying about Cedric. I was trying to tell him everything was going to be alright but, he cried himself to sleep while I spoke."

"I'm sorry Justin."

"It sint like it us your fault. We all feel pretty bad about it. Cedric.... He was our best friend. He always helped us out when something happened. He was one if the most loyal men I knew. I only wish it had turned out differently."

"You and me both Justin."

"So how are you holding up? You and Cedric were practically like brothers. He looked out for you more than he did anyone, except Cho of course."

"It hurts to think he wont be smiling with us whenever Hufflepuff wins a Quittach match anymore. But I'm doing better than Cho. I really feel for her."

"I heard Ginerva Weasley has been trying to comfort her recently. Think that might happen?"

"You always bet on the weirdest things." Caelum and Justin laughed lightly before Ernie shifted in his sleep.

"We outta get sone rest, yeah?" Justin suggested while untangling Ernie from himself.

Caelum nodded and the two got ready for bed before blowing out the candle in their room and going to sleep.

?????????? POV

Rest while you can Caelum. Rest while you can.

~~~~~~~~

Me: What could I be plotting??

Until next time!