Seven

NO ONE POV

It was finally the day for the twins to go off to Hogwarts. Lucius had said his kinder goodbyes at home as not to make the Malfoy family seem sensitive as he told his sons goodbye at the platform.

He had gave his boys giant hugs at the Manor but when they were boarding the train with their father at the platform, they only received quick pats on the back or a squeeze on the shoulder. Severus had grown acustomed to this way of behavior as it was the same with every Malfoy, but he worried his sons, his youngest mainly, would be a bit upset from such actions.

He had nothing to worry about, however, as the three boarded the train with no issue. They had been looking around for quite some time before finding an empty compartment to sit in and read.

Caelum had recieved some books on magical creatures, the history of Hogwarts, and how to defend himself from dark spells. Draco, however, had recieved books on brooms and how to fly them, special potions anyone could make, and how to heal magical and non magical wounds.

They had been on the train for some time before another set of twins opened the compartment door and caused the earlier two to look up. Caelum saw them and felt that weird feeling in his chest again but paid no mind to it as he looked to his brother.

"Mind if we join you?" The two red heads asked in sync.

"Not at all, but may I ask who you are?" Draco asked as his little brother joined him on the other side of the compartment.

"We are Fred and George Weasley. Who are you two?" Fred asked while they sat across from the younger two.

"I'm Draco Snape-Malfoy and this is my younger twin brother Caelum."

"H-hi."

"Nice to meet you both." George replied as he and Fred held out their hands for handshakes.

"You two are first years right? Our younger brother Ron is in his first year too."

"Yeah and a right dumb bloke he is. If he hears your names, he would be likely to hate you on the first day. Our fathered tries to tell us Malfoys and Snapes are evil jerks."

"How rude. Does your father even know who we are?" Draco seemed pissed and Caelum just placed a calming hand on his older brother.

"Can't say he spoke to one since their Hogwarts days, so we dont believe it. Besides, we chose to talk with you didnt we?"

"I'm c-curious as to w-why." Caelum spoke quietly.

Sure around his family, he was much more outgoing, but when he hasnt spoken to anyone outside his family for weeks, then he begins to get a little shy.

"So cute," the twins thought to themselves.

"Because my small Caelum," Fred spoke up, "We dont want to be like the rest of our family. We are weird!"

"I'd drink to that!" George cheered with his brother as they high fived.

Caelum let out a small giggle while Draco just stared at the twins like they had fused together and grown a third head.

The Weasley twins however, ignored the blonde's reaction and focused on the fact they made Caelum laugh. Merlin, they loved that sound. Or was like music to their ears.

(George better enjoy that ear for now, shouldn't he? 😂😂 I'm sorry. I'll stop)

Cealum felt their stares and looked up to meet their eye contact and felt his face heat up the slightest bit as that feeling made its way to his chest again.

"He feels it," Fred thought to his brother.

"Apparently so, but he hasnt the slightest clue what it means." The other thought back.

"Looks like we will just have to wait until he is old enough or finds out on his own then."

"What house are you two hoping for then," Fred asked the two as they all began to get out their robes.

"Slytherin. Our parents were both in that house and we want to make them proud. Right Caelum?"

"Y-yeah."

"What house are you two in?"

The Weasleys in response just pulled out their robes and showed the two their crimson colors.

"We're a couple of lions, eh Georgie?"

"Thats right Fred. Not like we have a choice. If we could change, we would definitely go to Slytherin, but the sorting hat puts all Weasleys in Gryfindor."

"W-why is that," Caelum asked.

"Who knows? I heard sometikes it will place you without touching you. I really feel for those kids. They dont get an option."

The younger twins frowned at each other and everyone quickly changed before going to their respective places. Once off the boats and outside the great hall, the twins made a few new friends including a girl named Hermione Granger and a boy named Blaise Zabini. Caelum also met a boy named Neville Longbottom who he was sure would go into Hufflepuff.

(I legit almost said Harry guys. Wtf 😂)

It was in the Great Hall however that many people were mistaken. Hermione had been placed into Ravenclaw, Blaise was a Slytherin, and Neville was a Gryfindor. It was time for the twins and before the sorting hat could touch Draco it placed him in Slytherin.

His father smiled at him before the sorting hat called for Caelum Snape-Malfoy. Many whispers went around about how they didnt knkw there was another child and hoe others were told by their parents that this child was dead.

Caelum gulped and sat on the stool where Professor McGonagall had placed the hat on his head.

"Hmmm so you are the other Snape-Malfoy child. I see that old fool had caused you great confusion in the last decade. Where to place you is the question.

"You wish to join yiur brother in Slytherin, but that is not the right place for you. And placing you in Gryfindor would be impossible to pass off even for me. Hmmm.

"Better be.... HUFFLEPUFF!"

Caelum felt a lump form in his throat. He heard his parents talking about Hufflepuff and how the only people who wind up there are the kind ones who are better off nkt at the school at all. They always get picked on and never shown any respect unless by each other.

He quickly stood up and dared not to look towards his father or brother as he sat at the Hufflepuff table where a few students tried to shy away out of fear. He looked down and let his hair cover his face as a few tears slipped out.

DUMBLEFUCK'S POV

"Caelum Snape-Malfoy!"

I looked up and saw the brat standing there. I internally screamed. Vernon told me the child had run off but I didnt know where or even if he had gone alone. Yet here he is in front of me with his father's looks, no scar, no glasses.

Killing Vernon was all but too easy as his wife had to get a job to raise their son alone. Poor Petunina, but she didn't let the boy escape so she was spared.

"HUFFLEPUFF!"

I watched as the boy made his way to the Hufflepuff table and smirked. I could still make use of him.

~~~~~~~~~

Dun, dun, DUUUUUUUUUN!!

What is Dunblefuck planning now? Find out next time!