Three

THIRD PERSON POV-

At St. Mungo's Caelum was checked over by a healer and Lucius received knowledge that he did have some Obliviates on his memory and they easily took those off.

Once Caelum was able to remember he hugged his mother and cried into his neck.

"My precious child, it is so good to be able to hold you again," Lucius said as he almost cried too. But as prideful and dignified as he was, didn't.

"I've missed you Mom."

"I've missed you too Baby. I really have. Now let's go home and see your Father and Brother."

Caelum nodded and they went back to Malfoy Manor. Caelum stayed behind Lucius as they entered.

"Did you find him Lucius," Severus asked his husband upon his return.

"As a matter of fact..." Lucius said as he stepped out of the way. Thus allowing Severus full view of Caelum.

"Dad..."

"Caelum!"

Severus ran over and pulled his son into a hug. He kissed his son on the top of his head and let a few tears fall.

"We've missed you so much," Severus whispered to his son.

"Caelum?"

The two broke apart and Caelum saw Draco standing a few feet away. The two both broke into giant smiles and ran towards one another for a hug. That's when the two parents noticed the difference in their height and weight.

Caelum was almost a while foot shorter than Draco and he also was considerably underweight. The baggy clothes he was wearing didn't help it either.

"Caelum Honey," Lucius asked as he placed a hand on the small boy's shoulder. "I would have figured you'd have grown taller by now. Is everything alright?"

Caelum remembered how being in the cupboard so long had taken a heavy toll on his growth and many days of starvation or hardly having any food other than bread and water caused him malnourishment. The daily beatings and other abuse didn't help either. He didn't want to worry his mother or the rest of his family and just nodded instead.

Lucius just nodded and stared that since Draco needed a few new pairs of pants anyways, they would go shopping that day to buy Caelum some new clothes as well since the ones he was wearing were much too big for him.

* * *

While they were shopping, Severus asked Caelum to try on a short sleeved top and show them how it looked. Caelum started to protest slightly but Lucius said it was okay and went to the fitting rooms with him.

"Alright Caelum. Nothing to be afraid of, just try on the short alright?"

"I- I can't."

"Yes you can. Please just try it on. You'd look quite handsome in sure."

"B-but-"

"Caelum. It isn't a request anymore. Try on the shirt."

"C-can you turn around please?"

"Of course dear."

Lucius handed Caelum the article of clothing and turned around. Caelum took off his shirt and threw the new one over his head. He didn't put his arms in completely and said it fit before trying to take it off.

"Hold on Little One. Let me see," Lucius said as he stopped the boy and helped his arms through. He gasped and his eyes went wide in horror at the sight before him. "Caelum. Please tell me the rest of your body doesn't look like your arms."

"I could, but... I don't want to start off with you guys by being dishonest."

"Oh Caelum..." Lucius held onto his son who had started crying before rubbing his back carefully and whispering calling words. "Who did that?"

"Vernon did. He said I deserved to be punished for being the freak I was. He beat me around daily everyday since I was two."

"Is that why you're height and weight are-"

"I was sleeping in a cupboard and being practically starved. If it wasn't for Dudley sneaking me food, than I don't think I would have survived long."

"That bastard. I'm going to go straight to his house and Crucio him so long his soul leaves his body forever!"

"Please don't Mom! He may have been abusive towards me but he loves his wife and son and they couldn't get by without him. Dudley doesn't deserve that."

"Caelum, he could have killed you."

"I know. But Dudley will always be family to me, no matter what things his parents did."

"Alright dear. I won't do anything." Lucius kissed his son's forehead before Caelum changed and they went back to Severus who had already helped Draco find a few pairs of pants.