Twelve

NO ONE POV

Caelum smiled as he stepped off the train for his fourth year at Hogwarts. His brother had nudged his shoulder with a smirk as they made thejr way to the carriages.

They both had made many friends over the years. Blaise, Neville, Hermiine, Hannah, Cho, Cedric, Justin, Ernie, Professors Sprout and Flitwick, Madame Pomfrey, Luna, Lee, and the twins.

"Welcome back mates," the two red heads spoke as they helped the other twins into the carriage.

"Thanks Fred, George," Draco smiled as he sat with his brother. The carriage took off shortly after, but not before Ginerva and Ronald Weasley also hopped in last minute.

Draco had pulled Caelum close as Ronald sat beside him. The blonde still didnt trust the ginger after their squabble in first year. The twins didnt blame him and still were angry at their brother for it. Ginny was alright, but she was still annoying to be around. She constantly tried to get Caelum's attention, even after he told her he fancied men.

Which just made the twins even happier as they awaited Caelum's fifteenth birthday for his inheritance to hurry along.

They all got to the castle and went through the welcome feast before Caelum started to make his way to his usually room where his rommates were waiting for him.

"Blimey! There you are Caelum!" Justin exclaimed as he stopped snogging Ernie and hugged one of his best friends.

"Welcome back Caelum," Ernie said with a blush as he opened a book and tried to hide his face.

"Did I ruin something?" Caelum laughed at his friends as Justin sat next to Ernie on his bed and wrapped an arm around his shoulders.

"Basically, bur because it's you, we allow it." Justin laughed with Caelum at poor Ernie's expense.

"Will you two stop it?" Ernie asked with a sigh as he put his book down.

"Why? You're so fun to tease." Justin laughed as he kissed his boyfriend's cheek.

"Put a stop in it and go to sleep. We have a busy day tomorrow."

"Why? What's tomorrow?" Caelum asked as he unpacked his trunk and chamged for bed. Most of his scarring had gone away since first year and the only thing the other boys (mostly Justin) really asked about was the burn on Caelum's arm.

"You didnt hear? I overheard that Hogwarts is hosting the Tri Wizard Tournament this year!"

"I wonder who our champion will be?" Junstin asked as he changed as well, smirking when he saw Ernie stare every now and again.

"Sounds fun," Caelum grinned.

"What sounds fun?" Cedric asked as he walked in and sat at the foot of Caelum's bed.

"The tournament," Caelum replied as he sat next to his best friend. "You arent going to try to enter, are you?"

"Why not? It will be a bit challenging, but well worth it if I win. Dad and I enjoy stuff like this."

"Just be careful. Ive heard people have died doing some of the challenges," Ernie said as he finsihed changing.

"Dont worry. You lot have nothing to worry about. Us Hufflepuffs are great finders, yeah?" Cedric smiled as he jumped on top of Justin's closed trunk. "We will bring pride to out house by letting the spirit of Helga Hufflepuff help us find victory!"

"Hear hear!"

"If drink to that!"

"You got this Cedric!"

All four boys laughed as the oldest went back to his room and left the other three to get some sleep.

The next day everyone had met their new classmates and started classes, but what they werent expecting was the school's newest hook up to start that very night, as an odd couple made their way to the Great Hall late, hand-in-hand.

DRACO POV

I was enjoying my meal with my fellow Slytherins and some of the Durmstrang students when we saw the doors open and my brother walked in hand-in-hand with....

"YOU!?"

~~~~~~~~~

Draco: What just happened?

Me: Whoopsies.

Draco: You vile woman! Tell me!

Me: *apparates*

Draco: Bloody hell!!