Four

THIRD PERSON POV-

Lucius and Severus had bought Caelum some new clothes and also a few things for his bedroom and hygiene, and were finally back at the manor. Draco went ahead and took up the clothes to Caelum's room with a house elf's assistance, while Caelum sat with his parents in the sitting room.

Lucius had told Severus about what happened at the store and Caelum was staring at his shoes. Severus felt like he would cry and he quickly ran a scan over Caelum. When he read the paper his heart broke and he handed it to Lucius.

Age One
Healthy. Obliviate. Slight Scaring on forehead.

Age Two
Healthy. Slapped around slightly. Bruises on arms and legs.

Age Three
Malnourished. Slapped around slightly. Bruises on neck, legs, arms, and back. Broken left arm.

Age Four
Malnourished. Hit by belt. Broken right wrist, left ankle, ribs. Bruises on back, arms, legs, neck. Concussion.

Age Five
Malnourished. Broken right leg. Bruises all over body. Slight damage to spine. Hit by belt. Cut on arms and stomach. Rape. Obliviate.

Age Six
Malnourished. Concussion. Hit by belt. Bruises all over body. Broken left arm. Rape. Obliviate.

Age Seven
Malnourished. Bruises all over body. Cut on legs and arms. Hit by belt. Burnt severely on left arm. Rape.

Age Eight
Malnourished. Bruises on body. Cut on back, stomach, legs, and arms. Hit with belt. Burt slightly on right arm. Concussion. Rape. Obliviate.

Age Nine
Malnourished. Bruises on body. Cut on back, stomach, legs, and arms. Hit with cane. Burt slightly on right arm. Concussion. Rape. Obliviate.

Age Ten
Malnourished. Bruises on body. Cuts all over body. Hit with cane. Burnt on arms and legs. Rape. Obliviate.

Age Eleven
Malnourished. Bruises on body. Cuts on body. Burnt slightly on right arm. Slapped around with cane. Rape. Obliviate.

Lucius allowed himself to cry as he realized the hell his smallest baby had been put through. Severus walked over and sat beside his weeping husband to console him. Soon Lucius felt someone crawl into his lap and hug him.

"It's okay Mom. If it counts for anything, I never really remembered any of it until recently so I don't really think about it."

Lucius wrapped his son in a tight embrace. Only the type of embrace a protective mother would give to their hurt child.

"I love you so much you terribly strong boy," Lucius said as he leaned back into Severus while holding Caelum.

"What about me," Draco asked as he randomly popped out of no where next to Severus.

"When did you get here," Severus asked as he placed Draco in his lap.

"About five minutes ago actually. Why is Kom crying?"

"No reason Draco," Lucius said as he smiled at his oldest. "And yes I love you too. I love all of you."

"As do we," Severus said as he kissed his husband's forehead.

The family sat there together in perfect silence for a few moments before the parents heard some light snores coming from their boys. The two smiled and while Severus handled Draco, he let his husband be the wonderful Mother to their youngest and help him.

While Lucius was changing Harry, it gave him a chance to see more of the scars left by Vernon over the years and he felt like crying again. But instead he remembered what Caelum had said downstairs and just helped the youngling under the covers before kissing his forehead goodnight and leaving the room.