Chapter Fifteen | Hero

A/N;
It's about time for an update, don't you think guys?

(Y/F/N) = Your First Name

Warnings;
Harassment & Profanity.

Chapter Fifteen
Hero

      The first day of school was tomorrow, and early morning had erupted. After the encounter with Dick around three, your curiosity blossomed and questions swam within your mind. If it had something to do with business, why wasn't Dick dressed nicely when he returned? You remembered the day you were to assassinate Bruce, he was all dressed up, so why wasn't he then? What could possibly keep them out so late that didn't involve Bruce's job?
      For breakfast, Alfred had cooked omelets and sausages with the option of buttered toast. You thanked the kind old man, and gazed on toward the exhausted blue eyed boy. He tiredly began to eat, "Did you get any sleep at all?"
      He looked toward you, groggy and  seemingly half asleep, "Just a bit, I'll catch up tonight."
      "That be the advised option Master Dick," Alfred began as he pored some orange juice into his glass, "Wouldn't want to fall asleep your first day of school this year, now would we?"
      Dick shook his head, and cut a piece of his omelet off to eat, "Why does this school start so early in the summer?"
     Both Alfred and Dick looked toward you, and the tired boy began, "It's a private school, you're required to do your best and complete your semesters at a pleased level, you're going to be attending one of the finest schools in Gotham."
      You sighed, and took a drink of your orange juice, then continued the conversation, "I've never attended a public school nor private, I was home schooled pretty heavily."
     Dick had chuckled, "I understand that completely, after I was adopted by Bruce, I was terrified to join any school because I was tutored on the road, being a part of a traveling circus, that's how things were," He took a bite of sausage and after he gulped it down, he looked toward you and went on, "The change was difficult at first but just know your not alone, it won't get to hard and it'll seem normal after a while."
     "I hope so." You murmured, you didn't like admitting when you're scared, but he was right, you feared this new school life, but hoped it'll turn out okay.

~•~

      As the day went on, it had become noon. You sat alone within your bedroom reading the book from last night, you were nearly finished. There was a knock at your open door, and your head shot up to meet eyes with Dick. You quickly scanned his whole figure and saw two paper like, mall shopping bags within his left hand.
     "Delivery for a Miss Crock," He grinned lifting the bags up, you shook your head with a small smile, "Your uniforms just came in."
    You swung your legs to the side of your bed and pushed off so your feet hit the carpet, then you made your way over, "I never would have taken you as a Delivery Boy Grayson, " You said taking the bags from him and not leaving eye contact, then something hit you, "Wait, how do you guys know my sizes?"
    You waited with a brow raised and then he replied with, "The Justice League, they're keeping an eye on you and just so happen to keep contact with Bruce," He paused to motion toward the bag, "We know your sizes now only because the League measured you when you were captured, right?"
     You huffed instantly remembering so, you looked toward the bags and nodded, "Yes, they did."
      "Well, still feel free to try some on, you never know if the people we ordered from got the sizes wrong themselves."
       "Uh-uh, I am not wearing this prison garb until tomorrow, my freedom today is what matters." You joked, which brought a chuckle from the boy before you. You felt some unknown vibes coming your way as soon as his chuckle swam through your ears. But you shook it off.
      "Well, skirt or no skirt, I bet you'll look lovely," And then his cheeks instantly lit up with realization of saying it out loud, you felt your cheeks heat up to, and then he continued, "I-I'm going to leave now, so it's not awkward, heh."
     And then he turned around without looking back. You just stood there, taking in what just happened. The smoothly words that came out of his mouth, only gave your thoughts ideas of how he might turn out in the mere future.