Chapter Seventeen | Training

A/N;
Short chapter!

(Y/F/N) = Your First Name

Warnings;
None.

Chapter Seventeen
Training

      You flipped back quickly as Canary sent a sharp left hook your way, within a second you were in a low crouched position facing her, a second later is when you zoomed forward and sent lightning strikes with your fists, knees and feet, ones she managed to block. Yet once you didn't let up, she began to get sloppy with her blocking and you saw the panic for a moment within her beautiful blue eyes.
      She was knocked off her balance for a few seconds, enough time for you to instantly begin your beatdown. Your fist collided with her chest, her stomach and her face multiple times. You allowed a smirk to appear in triumph, and soon you had stopped for a moment to end it.
      You back up a few feet, and then ran toward her, jumping upon her shoulders and locking her in a hold with your right leg while your left foot was flat against her right shoulder. Her hand went to grab your arm, only she did exactly what you needed, and you twisted your body so you'd flip her over and slam her to the ground.
     You detached your leg, and stood up with your hands on your hips with a grin, both your eyes met after her pained expression disappeared and was replaced with a smile of approval, "Impressive," She spoke and you held your hand out for her to take it it, she did and that's when she gripped your hand tightly, and quickly pressed her right leg flat against your rib cage. She pulled you toward her and flipped you to the ground on the other side. Her knee was pressed against your chest pinning you, "But, there's still a few tricks to learn."
     You laughed and shook your head not letting her victory lather your emotion of defeat, finally she stood up and so did you, "I guess I do."
You both were sweaty and worn down from the hour and a half of your two's training session, you looked around to meet eyes with Green Arrow, who stood beside Red Tornado and Batman. The Dark Night was using the caves computer, and not paying attention to your knowledge.
"Good training session (Y/F/N), we'll see what's still left for you to learn next time, until then, great job." Canary smiled, and that's when she began toward Green Arrow who noticed her approach, his head shifted your way and he to allowed a smile to cross his face.
Soon, it was you and Batman alone within the training/briefing area, he, still attached to that computer like a baby to a pacifier. You decided to move from where you had stood and watch his work. You noticed the photos of the android, and his cross references he was creating within his case notes, "Was it Ivo?"
"It would appear so," He stated shortly afterword, his fingers hit the holographic keys, never resting for a moment. Tough guy to start conversation with. You had thought, and then looked around once more, your head snapped back once Batman began to speak again, "Your skills are most impressive, yet as Canary instructed, you have multiplie things to learn even if you've grown up trained by the League of Shadows," He paused for a short few seconds, allowing his fingers to rest and his head to turn your way, "If you're feeling up to it, I'd like to assign you on a mission with the team. But it would mean being put out there completely-"
"And the Shadows would be able to kill me." You had cut him off, and he let a small huff out that was nearly audible. He turned back toward the computer and began to type once more.
"It won't come to that," He spoke with little emotion, "Hit the showers and hydrate. Your training today was satisfactory."
"But, you weren't even watching." You furrowed your brows as you crossed your arms.
"Not when you would glance over to see if I was." A small grin crossed his expression, taking you aback. An emotion the famous Dark Knight just expressed, allowed you to feel a little comfort.