Chapter 1

My furry paws touched the soft white snow making me shiver and my teeth chatter. I looked at my surroundings which was snow and trees making me growl with frustration. Of course they lost me again that's how small I am! Me and my friends had let out are wolves but they had lost me as I ran away. That's when i heard large paws pat against the snow making me yelp.       
               I looked around but saw nothing only heard the paws patting against the ground. I thought it was one of my friends but it was not. I heard a huge growl and a smell of pine cones inflated my tiny blueberry colored nose. That's when I looked in all directions then averted my gaze ahead of me to come muzzle to muzzle with a huge black wolf. He was 5 times larger then me and had red huge eyes that could kill you for looking too long . He was the smell of the pine cones.

    My small wolf looked up at his eyes which had held so much power that i had backed up. He was an alpha which meant I was a goner because I was an omega.

     My low life parents had left me alone in the streets when i was 13 because i wasn't capable of an  alpha title cause of my little frame. After that I called my grandparents and they had a huge fight with my parents but they didn't care so I lived with my grandparents. They were the light of my life until we were attacked by some pack cause we were rouges the alpha had spared my life and let me live here but the alpha i was seeing here was different this was not the alpha that I was with. I mean this could be a new one but how?

     There will have to be a huge ceremony for him. My thoughts were interrupted as the alpha licked my ear making me relax at the warm contact because it was freezing out here. That's when I felt a push in the head like someone was trying to get threw me.

     That's when the wave was done and the alpha was sitting next to me. ‘Hello Mate’. The voice said with a strong Italian accent. So I said the only thing I could think of ‘um hello?’ . But the word “mate” dawned on me till i realized he was my mate. The one thing that I could not have at the moment a stupid mate and he is an alpha which means  I’ll be a luna and this girl is sure not ready for that. So I did the only thing I could think of which is run and do it quickly. I heard his strong paws stepping on the broken branches that scatter across the ground.  My fragile heart pounds loudly against my chest as I ran out of the forest leaving the big bad alpha behind. I made a mental note to scowl my friends later for leaving me behind.

     Those cowards. My eyes scanned the empty road as I hastily walked to the other side where my apartment was located at. Once I near the building, I rushed inside.  As I made my way to my section I pondered about how the heck I was I supposed to get into my room now? My clothes are completely shredded and I dropped my keys in the midst of running away. Soon enough it hit me, I left my door unlocked! I rounded the corner of the apartment building and reached my door. I used my short paws to open the golden door knob and swiftly enter my home.

     Finally, I am safe from the crazy alpha and I can change into something...less revealing. I walked into to my small bedroom and shifted into my human form. My ombre brown hair rested on my shoulders and my tan skin is freezing from the 9-degree weather. I quickly went into the shower turning and turn the water on to hot as I got in letting the hot water warm me up. I felt my muscles relax as I rolled my neck around while I rubbed my shoulders.

   Once I was done showering I changed into fresh underwear with a pink tank top and purple shorts. I wonder into my average sized kitchen. I mean it has a fridge, a stove, and a couple of cabinets with a black and white tiled floor. What do you expect from me? I'm just a 16-year-old living by myself with no help accept a job as a pre-k teacher. It paid about $250 a week which was okay for me, I mean I love working with kids and it is fun.

   Watching the next generation of the future, trying to grow up into innocent people. People told me I was so innocent, which didn't bug me as much I think it would. I like it but I hated the pity I would receive. I soon settle on the thought I was no longer hungry and return to my room. I settle on my soft bed as I thought about my supposed “mate”. The alpha.

     Who did the guy think he is? Claiming me like some prize trophy! Jeez, but it’s not like I can reject him, I'm sure he would do something worse than ruin a few clothes. Sides I’m not the toughest girl in the world! Look at me! I am about 5'5 with no muscles to support me in a fight! Which isn’t helpful in the self-defense. I started to go over my appearances in my head and my mind began to get clouded with negative thoughts. Why would the alpha what me? I’m pretty, but I am not dropped dead gorgeous. And I’m not much in the chest and butt department either.

    “No,” I muttered to myself as I shook my head softly. I can’t think like that about myself. And besides I couldn't care less of what people thought about me. Especially that dumb alpha. I am too innocent for it.

  A/N: Hope you liked the first chapter!