Chapter 22 (LAST CHAPTER)

“Are you guys nervous?” I asked as we sat in a fancy limo. All of are dresses were on but we were going to put our masks on at the ball. “Nope as long as the book is in my hands meaning magic it will be fine.” Riley said as I could feel my heart race.
           Once we were there I had to be the last one in since I was the alpha which made me super nervous being the center of attention. Riley was first then blake, Jane and Sophia. I still was still wondering how I was going to face Jordan and walk down with these heels.
         My heart raced as I putted on my mask waiting for my cue. ‘Ok come out.’ Sofia mine linked me as I let out a breath. The two grand doors opened as everyone stared at me. I slowly walked down the stairs as I could feel the smirk on Tyler’s face. The dress was honestly huge and way to big. I saw Chris with his black and white tux with his black mask on I honestly thought I came a bit two dressy since everyone was wearing black and only black.

 I saw Chris with his black and white tux with his black mask on I honestly thought I came a bit two dressy since everyone was wearing black and only black

      “I see you have a very good taste in dresses.” Chris smirked as he pulled me to the dance floor wrapping his arms around my shoulder. Everyone was in partners as we twirled. “Thank Sofia I wanted to go in sweats.” I laughed as he smiled flashing his red eyes as he passed me on. I was now dancing with the person I could care less for. “You look good.” Jordan said as I rolled my eyes. “Says the guy that thought I was cheating and didn’t even let me explain. You're dead to me Jordan blaine.” I spat as we switch partners.
         I was now with Tyler which made me pull off a real smile. “You look really, really, beautiful.” Tyler said as I blushed pecking his lips. Once the dancing was over I could sense a couple Alpha’s making us groan. “I didn’t even try the dip yet.” I whined as Lukas sent me a glare making me roll my eyes.
          “And now to denounce King and Queen of our school!” Mr.Duke said as he smirked at me. I quickly looked at the time which read 11:50 making me gulp as Tyler grabbed my hand. “For king we have Jordan Blaine!” Mr.Duke announced as I could feel my eyes flash electric blue. I could see Gigi getting hype as she started to fix her hair making me laugh a bit.
          That’s when I noticed she looks more paler. Which only meant two things she is either a vampire or just a bit too much foundation. But I could smell death on her and cheap lavender perfume. Jordan’s crown was gold with a lot of sliver bling that made me flinch a bit.

 Jordan’s crown was gold with a lot of sliver bling that made me flinch a bit