Chapter 17

Tuesday

       “So Crystal Reed would you be my date to the ball?” Jordan asked as I was standing in a middle of the football field and the whole school’s eyes were on us. He really went out and it the most sweetest thing anyone had done for me in a long time. “SAY YES!” Sofia shouted threw the microphone as I started to tear up at the proposal. People cheered yes as I let out a small giggle nodded my head “YES, I will go with you.” I shouted as his small grew bigger making me laugh. “SHE SAID YES, GUYS!” Jordan said as he picked me up by my waist making my tears fall on his cheeks making him wipe my tears off.
          We walked hand and hand into school as everyone congratulated us making me blush as I scented Tyler scent making my anger boil as I held Jordan’s hand tighter when I heard the sound of a phone ding which was the whole pack.

UNKNOWN: CONGRATS GUYS NOW THE NEXT STEP IS FOR YOU TO LEND CRYSTAL OVER.   -TYler

      My mind went blank as I looked at jordan who looked like he was about to rip someone’s head off. Me, Sofia , Blake and Jordan went out side as Jake, Jane, Riley, and Dallas went to the twins house to get some weapons.
         As us 4 went outside I could see Tyler looking at me and Jordan’s hands that were entwined together making his eyes flash red. “Look who moved on so fast.” Tyler smirked as he walked over to us . “Yep at least I did better than the blond hooker you had.” I smirked as Anna stood next to Tyler’s right side.
                “That was only to get revenge for the looks Chris gave you.” Tyler said as I could feel Chris walk towards us making me tense a bit. “What do you mean?” Jordan asked as he took a couple steps next to me. “THE WAY CHRIS LOOKS AT YOU IS NOT THE WAY A BROTHER SHOULD LOOK AT HIS FREAKING SISTER.” Tyler roared as it put me in thought. I could see Chris sending Tyler death glares which was causing Chris to slowly transform. Of course I didn’t believe the cheater but at the same time it is weird how the way chris looks at me.
                “Woods now.” I said to my pack as we all meaning Tyler’s little pack went there in case any problem’s were to happen. “Why should I believe you? Your nothing but a piece of trash that likes to use girls as tissues. WELL NEWS FLASH TYLER I’M WITH JORDAN AND HE LOVES ME MORE THEN YOU UNGRATEFUL SELF.” I shouted as he flinch at every word. I could tell the words I said hitted him like bricks seeing him starting to tear.
             His eyes turned blue meaning his wolf was out. I aloud to bring mine as they turned electric blue. “I’m s-sorry Crystal y-you were gone for so long I thought you were cheating.” He sobbed as I felt my heart sank. “Well we weren’t nor will ever cheat on you or any other mate we may have. You have changed my mind but you will have to change Crystal’s.” My wolf spoke as she putted me back in control. “So is anyone gonna mention the house or……. Ok I’ll shut up.” Anna said as Tyler sended her a death glare.
               “Please forgive me Crystal.” Tyler said as I rolled my eyes. “Yeah how about no. My wolf might agree with you but I don’t. It's gonna be hard to get me back Tyler and tyler’s wolf.” I said as me and my pack walked out the woods. I could feel myself tremble as Jordan carried me back to school making me lay my head on this beating chest. Right now it was only me and him. “I thought vampire’s hearts don’t beat?” I asked as he tensed sitting me down as we walked to Mr.Dukes classroom. “Well there is something I’ve been meaning to tell you.” Jordan smirked as we entered the janitor’s closet. “What? You're a lizard?” I laughed as he looked at me with serious eyes. “I’m a hellhound.” He said as his eyes flashed bright orange making me feel a bit sad that he had lied.

        “Why would you lie Jordan?” I asked as a flash of hurt left his  Face making me touch his cheek

  Face making me touch his cheek. “I w-was s-scared.” He said as I shook my head no. “Well don’t be scared.” I whispered as are nose touched making him lean more as I lips crashed together making me smile into the kiss as Jordan pushed me back into the wall making me groan at the impact on my back. That’s when the door opened to reveal a very surprised Jake making me blush as Jordan let me go. “Finally you too were taking forever Mr.Duke sent me to come check on you guys.
                 Once we were in the classroom I heard a couple of whoo’s making me blush more so that my cheeks hurt. I sat next to Sophia who was smiling like an idiot who was staring at candy. “You deserve better Crystal.” Sofia said as I rolled my eyes. “Me and tyler are done.” I bluntly said as I waved at Chris who eyes flashed yellow making me confused as I looked back at Sofia who was blabbering about how I should be with tyler.

           “ Okay class today we will be Learning about an ancient book called the book of werewolves

           “ Okay class today we will be Learning about an ancient book called the book of werewolves.” Mr.Duke said as he looked at me making me tense at the name.
           Chris noticed as he raised his hand. “So there is of book of werewolves what does it do?” Chris asked as I prayed Mr. Duke would not say anything but thank the moon goddess that he just shrugged. “I heard that it lists all the packs that was ever created.” Mr.Duke said as he wrote on the chalkboard “Types of supernaturals.”
        “Vampires?” A random boy asked as I could feel myself tense more. Mr.Duke wrote it down as he looked back at me. “Ms. Reed please name one.” He smirked as I could feel my eyes flash electric blue. “Alpha werewolves.” I growled as he wrote down. A few more suggestion were wrote down when all a sudden he wrote a symbol on the board. “Can anyone tell me what this sign means?” He asked as no one rose their hand when I remember what it meant when my mother taught me about symbols.
       “An Alpha Pact. Which is a pack full of ….. Alpha’s. There is one alpha there which alpha of all alpha’s.” I rushed out as Mr.Dukes light blue eyes stared into mine. “Correct Ms.Reed.” Mr.Duke smirked as I rolled my eyes making the class chuckle.
      After that he assigned us a paper of symbols of which I all knew. “DONE!” I shouted as he took my paper looking threw it. “Good job Ms. Reed.” He said as he mumbled “I wish your brother could do better” making me a bit confused but I shrugged it off as I drew a symbol of the sun of moon when I thought about a tattoo.
      Once school was done me, sofia, and blake had decided to get are tattoos.

THIS WAS A LITTLE INSPIRATION OF TEEN WOLF BUT I DON’T OWN IT JUST GOT THE IDEA OF IT SO YEAH. VOTE COMMENT SHARE!

-THEFREAKSHOWWRITER OUT