Chapter 10

“We're coming little Alpha and there is nothing you could do about it.” The voice whispered. “We want one thing and one thing only which is the book of werewolves. If we don’t get it then I will find your and we will all kill your little pack.”

        I shot out of the bed as beads of sweat trickled down my forehead. Tyler had left a couple of minutes ago cause he had a pack problem. But I think we have the same problem and threat. The only thing was what did they mean by “We” and “The book of werewolves?”. Was there more than one threat or just a silly prank.
          Today was a full moon which meant I had to go to school then to Tyler’s house which made me half excited and half mad that today had to be a full moon. I took a hot shower as I brushed my teeth. After I was done I put on a black tanktop with short black and white jean shorts. I also topped it off with bright red lipstick.

                Once I was done getting dressed I ate a Bowl of Fruity pebbles and orange juice

                Once I was done getting dressed I ate a Bowl of Fruity pebbles and orange juice. Tyler said he was driving me to school today so I had to wait till he hand honked. After 5 minutes of waiting and watching TV I heard a honk out side making me jump as I got my stuff closing the door.
          I went to the car which was a sleek black camaro. I saw tyler growling at my choice of outfit I could see his eyes glow bright red as i rolled my eyes at his possessiveness.

 I saw tyler growling at my choice of outfit I could see his eyes glow bright red as i rolled my eyes at his possessiveness

        “Change.” Tyler growled as his bright red orbs stared into my brown ones. “Nope. Number one I’m too lazy too and second I already know to keep my hands and feet to myself.” I said sarcastically as he took off his leather jacket giving it to me making me blush. Only a tiny bit. I rolled my eyes as I put it on.
           When we were at school I gave a kiss to tyler as I left his car going into school. That when a scent hit me. An odd one. ‘You smell that right?’ I mind linked Tyler. ‘It’s an alpha pack.’ He responded as I went to my locker. ‘Wait a pack full of alpha’s?’ I asked as I took out my books. ‘Yeah, whatever you do just stay away from them.’ Tyler said as I rolled my eyes replying with an okay then closing is mind link. “Hey, Miss I’m a big bad alpha.” I heard Jordan said as I slammed my locker shut. “Hello, Jordan,” I smirked walking towards Mr. David’s class. “So I heard today is a full moon.” He said as I scoffed opening are a class door. Everyone’s eyes went towards me. “WHAT?” I yelled as everyone went back to their regular conversations. I and Jordan took our seats when my phone dinged making me groan.
          But Jordan's phone had gone off to so did Dane’s and Anna’s. We all exchanged glances as I slid my phone open as my eyes widen at the text. ‘5, 4, 3, 2, 1’. Once I read the text a heard a bang on the window making me gasp. It was a black crow that was squashed into the window. Mr. David went to check when there was much more flowing more like a flock of black crows.