Chapter 20

FRIDAY

      “So are you guys going together or not.” Sofia said as I blushed at the thought of Tyler. “Yep I’m pretty sure we are.” I said as I closed my locker. I seen Jordan today and all he gave me were nasty looks. I don’t know why I was only wearing a dress that me and Tyler actually agreed on.
          After school was done me and the girls decided it would be good to do are hair for the ball. I decided to just cut it all short to rest about my neck. “Woah you look different.” Blake said as I payed and thanked the stylist. “Thank you?” I said a bit unsure as she winked making me roll my eyes.
          Tyler reaction was pretty simple just a simple Adorable making me a bit sad that he didn’t like it as much as I did. “So got a tux for the ball?” I asked as he nodded. “Are you okay?” I said as I stood up from my bed making tyler do the same.
       “Yeah just a little tired.” He huffed as I nodded pushing him on the bed. “Get some sleep I’m going to get us some snacks cause were going to see the notebook.” I said as I went downstairs not caring about his response. I got some sweet rolls, popcorn, gummy bears, and cookies.
         I went upstairs as I saw Tyler in his boxers making me shrug putting the movie on the only reason I didn’t react was because I really wanted to see the movie. Sofia suggested it so yeah. As the movie was playing I was in tears already. “This is so beautiful.” I cried as I blew my nose making Tyler laugh as he slept on my chest.
         “Tyler wake up the movie is done you fell asleep stupid.” I said as he didn’t wake up making me sigh as I got out of bed changing into his shirt. I smelt it which was the smell of chocolate making me moan and my stomach rumble. I ate some leftover taco’s in the fridge as I went back to my bed.

SATURDAY

            I was awoken by a loud voice. “WAKE UP COME ON THE BALL IS TODAY YOU CAN'T SEE EACH OTHER WAKEUP CRYSTAL.” I heard Sofia yelled as I fell off the  bed making her laugh as Tyler started to wake up making sofia grab my wrist. “Love you.” I said as Sofia dragged me down the hall.
     “Are we done?” I asked as Sofia finished the last of my curls. “Yep and we wanna make an entrance so we are coming late.” Sofia said as blake scoffed. “Come on are you serious I have a date and he’ll think I’d bailed.” Blake said as my ears perked up. “Who’s the lucky guy.” I said as I could see Riley look at her with the ‘Aren’t you gonna tell them’ look. “Lukas.” She blushed as Jane eyes widen. “I see someone likes older guys.” I laughed as Blake blushed even more.
          “Calm down guys he is only 20 years old.” Blake explain as I counted my fingers. “So a 5 year age gap. Wait aren’t you and Tyler like 6 years.” Riley pointed out as I thought it was only 5 years. “Pffff yeah and.” I said as I got my clothes ready. “So what time does the ball start?” Jane asked as I thought the same thing when I heard my phone beep.

UNKNOWN: REMEBER TO SAVE ME THE LAST DANCE AND THE BOOK

       “That better not be any of the boys I told them no contact.” Sofia groaned as I rolled my eyes. “You're acting like it’s are freaking wedding.” Blake groaned as Riley nudged her shoulder. “It starts at 9:00 at night and were going at around 10:30 pm. Oh the boys will meet us there so they will be able to see are entrance.” Sofia explained as I looked at her with confusion then back at the beautiful dress. I wondered what would Tyler think about it. “So the book you have it right?” Blake asked as I nodded taking the thing out of my backpack.
          “Are you going to give it to the pack or just stay with it.” Riley asked as she looked at the book with curious eyes. “Stay with it or give it to you uncle so he could get a demon to eat it.” I joked as her face lightened up. “That is a great idea.” Riley said as she took her phone when Sofia smacked it out of her hand making as laugh. “What did I say about NO contact.” Sofia said as Riley took a seat giving Sofia the phone as she looked at the rest of us.
         “No no no please don’t take Shelly away from me!” Blake said as she held her named phone. “I can’t believe you actually name it.” Jane snickered as she tried to take the phone also. Blake let out as growl as I was watching the lovely show. “Whooo she texting my uncle and wow I do not wanna see those messages.” Riley said as her eyes widen making me crack up
              “And they called me innocent.” I smirked as Blake glared at me. “Give us the phone.” Sofia hissed as Blake looked at me. “Give her the phone Blake.” i huffed out as Blake stuck her tongue out making my eyes flash electric blue. She immediately gave her the phone. “Yesss.” Jane whispered as Blake rolled her eyes getting her outfit out.“Keep rolling your eyes and watch.”Sofia smirked as he also took her outfit out. “Cash me outside how about that.” Blake smirked as she knew that Jane hated that meme.
        “Just get your makeup done please.” I said a to blake as she said no because she hated makeup. “Get.Your.Makeup.Done.” I said in my Alpha voice as she smirked. “Sir yes sir.” Blake said as it was now my turn to roll my eyes.

END OF CHAPTER HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT VOTE COMMENT SHARE WITH FRIENDS AND YEAH. HAVE A NICE DAY!

-THEFREAKSHOWWRITER OUT
☺😂😅🎂🎀🍦🍩🍫🍔