Chapter 12

“Where’s your house we need to leave now.” Tyler said as we drove to my house. “Didn’t I tell you the directions? Cause the day of the party you decided to come over without my direction.” I stated as he rolled his eyes driving. “Wait what time is it?” I said nervously as Tyler looked at his watch. “2:30 pm. Why?” He said as I calmed down a bit.
          “We need to hurry,” I said as I opened the car door running towards my house. I remembered that my keys were at home making me groan. That’s when I got full of it as kicked my foot on the door making it open. I ran to my room as I saw I all trashed. Everything was everywhere. Glass on the floor, clothes everywhere, bed sheets thrown on the floor. “What happened?” Tyler asked running into the room. His eyes widen at the horrific mess as I remembered a place where I kept everything hidden and safe which was a tiled floor in my bathroom.
          I went inside as I saw nothing was damaged making me sigh as I ran over to the slightly unhinged title as I use I was a strength to open it. There it was the book of werewolves unharmed and safe. I got the book as I took a couple of other things with me as I felt my broken apartment building. Goodbye having to weeks to my apartment by myself. Tyler drove to his house as silent tears flow down my cheeks. I lost almost everything. But that will only push me to do my best and stay strong.
          I went inside the mansion of wonders as I gave tyler the book. I was honestly done with everything. That’s when I looked outside seeing the moon became full. That’s when I saw my eyes change electric blue and my
werewolf teeth poke out making my bottom lip bleed as
I roared out in warning making Tyler eyes turn bright red as he grabbed my wrists taking me to the basement making me angry. I broke out of his grasp as i roared at him again making him growl slowly as I got into a fighting stance. I launched on him as my claws almost missed his face making me feel weak and defenseless as he had not shifted yet making me smirk as I kicked him in his face making him fall back onto the hard brick walls.
           I enjoyed seeing him in pain as I walked over to him picking him up by the collar shoving him again into the metal door which he was to put me in but he was too late. That’s when I smelt Dane walking downstairs as Tyler laid still on the floor. Dane looked at me as he started to shift.

 Making me think he was a challenger making tyler scream

Making me think he was a challenger making tyler scream.“NO SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT SHE’S DOING.” I let out a low growl as Dane’s claws extended making his eyes glow yellow as i smirked as i raised my eyebrows.

” I let out a low growl as Dane’s claws extended making his eyes glow yellow as i smirked as i raised my eyebrows

          That’s when I launched on him  putting my hand on his chest as he fell on the floor banging his head. “Wrong move Beta Boy.”

         I growled as I picked him up throwing him into the same brick wall that I threw Tyler in

         I growled as I picked him up throwing him into the same brick wall that I threw Tyler in . But he wasn’t there making me growl as I felt someone behind me. I turned around as tyler leaped out of the wooden wall roaring at me making me roll my eyes.

 I turned around as tyler leaped out of the wooden wall roaring at me making me roll my eyes

     “Great another one.” I huffed out as he stood up looking at my eyes when I felt a sudden pang on my chest making me shift back as I looked around as I saw Dane lying down unconscious as I felt myself start tearing up. “Oh my Gosh, d-did I'd-do that? I’m so sorry.” I said as I ran into tyler’s arms. “I don’t know what was happening. Something took control of me.” I sobbed in tyler’s shirt as he rubbed my back making me purr as I hugged him tighter.
          Soon enough Dane woke up as I said sorry making him forgive me as we gave hugs making tyler growl as I rolled my eyes. “I’m gonna hit the hay. So where's my room?” I said as I walked upstairs from the horrid and awful basement. “Upstairs take a left and then you're there.” He said as I nodded taking my stuff with me as I went to the room.
         Once I got there I was completely blown away at the site. It was black and red but was much bigger than the other room’s making me think this was our room making
me blush a bit as i went inside the brown dresser taking out one his shirts which was at least 3 times bigger than me.

 It was black and red but was much bigger than the other room’s making me think this was our room makingme blush a bit as i went inside the brown dresser taking out one his shirts which was at least 3 times bigger than me

     I checked the size of the shirt which is XXXL making me nod at this size. He was a big muscular dude after all. I changed into the book as i looked around deciding to sleep on the creamy colored couch cause it gave me a nice full view of the moon.

A/N: Another chapter done. Yeah. Hope you guys like it! I'm going to get some taco's ;)