Chapter 11

“Are you sure Crystal?” Tyler asked as I closed my eyes nodding. He slowly removed my hair off my left shoulder. He wasn't able to do it to the right cause my tattoo was there. I gulped as i could feel my heartbeat race. I fluttered my eyes close as I could feel his teeth graze my smooth skin. His teeth poked out as i felt him bite on my neck making me howl in pain as his sharp teeth entered my skin. I could feel me turn as he licked the blood off my neck. I rolled my neck as I took no time penternating my teeth inside his neck. He growled in pain making me smirk as I pushed him off of me. “There the mark.”

(A/N:NOT HER BUT THERE'S AN EXAMPLE )

             I said as I got up from the couch walking towards the kitchen making him laugh. “So what is this book about werewolves?” I asked as he followed me to the amazing kitchen.
       “Well, a book of werewolves. Each page represents a pack. But if you write a name in someone's pack they will be a part of their pack. That’s why they want it for they can steal other pack members.” He explained as I nodded looking inside the cabinet's when I came across my favorite chocolate sweet rolls. “Bingo,” I whispered as I took the box off the shelf taking a seat on the brown chair. “But why do they think I have it,” I said as I unwrapped the sweet roll. “Your Mother was the last one to have it.”He bluntly said as my eyes widen. “But my mother is human and well my father he could be weird at sometimes but no they couldn’t be supernatural. And besides, I got bitten.” I rushed out as I took a bite of my delicious snack. “How are you an alpha then. Seeing you didn’t kill another alpha.” He said as that sudden question dawned on me. “But I only remember my memories up to 8 years old after that everything was a blur,” I stated as his eyes widen and mouth gaped open as I felt confused.
            “What if your memories were taken away?” He asked as I shrugged. “I remember the day when my parents died but I wasn’t there when they died it was like a flash,” I said with my eyebrows raised. “Someone has your memories and is trying to make you remember,” Tyler said as he grabbed his keys making me grab at least 3 more sweet rolls.
        “Where are we going?” I asked as I got into his car. “Lukas Bane.” He said as he started to care when that name sounded familiar. Like I knew him.
            Once we were there I got out the car as I followed behind him. That’s when I saw the house which I must say was similar to tyler’s just a bit more glassy.

 That’s when I saw the house which I must say was similar to tyler’s just a bit more glassy

            Tyler banged on the door making me roll his eyes at his impatience.
That’s when the door opened to reveal a boy with dark brown hair and light brown eyes. He had on a black and white suit like the one you would wear to a wedding.

 He had on a black and white suit like the one you would wear to a wedding

           “Ah, you have grown so much Crystal.” The grown man said as he gave me hug making me grow a bit tense not knowing to hug him back or just stay still because I have no idea who this guy his. I guess he was hugging too long which made Tyler growl. “Alpha Crystal, what are you doing at my uncle’s house?” Riley piped in as she stood in front of him. “Her memories were taken away so we think you have them.” Tyler chimed in as Lukas invited us in. “Well, i had them. Until I fed it to a demon.” He said as I groaned in frustration. “Is there a way to get them back?” Tyler said walking towards Lukas making me growl.
                “Yes, but we need more than to people because my niece will not participate in this demon killing.” He said as I already started mind linking my pack.
          After 3 minutes there were all here. “So what does this demon want in exchange for Crystal’s memories?” Jake asked as Lukas made a circle of ashes. “A special memory of a loved one.” He said as I tensed. “So like memories of you and your anchor if you're a werewolf?” I said as Sophia's eyebrows raised at me. “Correct,” Lukas said as me, Sofia, Tyler, Jake, Jordan, Anna, Jane, Dane, and Dallas got in a triangle shape.
            “I, Lukas Bane summon the demon Thatos. We want Crystal Reed’s memory for each one of are’s” Lukas chanted as a black smoke swirled around the triangle we were in. It was tyler’s first he had a memory of me when we had first met making me tear up a bit. After he was Jane which was a memory of Dane which made me confused. Jordan’s was a memory of me and him when we were little. Sofia’s was of jake and her watching a movie and the same as jake but with Sofia hanging from the monkey bars. Dallas’s was off Anna making me laugh as the same thing was anna’s memory her first time seeing him. Then it was Dane which was a picture of him and jane making me think they had a little pass.
          Then it was finally me. Mine was a memory of when I and Tyler had the first kiss making a tear drop fall out of my eye. “We give these memories to you thatos. ” Lukas said as the demon made a hand putting his palm on my forehead when a flash of memories appeared in my head making me feel a bunch of emotions.
            That's had finished when tyler quickly ran over to me as I burst into tears. A memory of a huge black wolf with bright blue eyes just like mine was running and I saw a mini version of me sitting on the bench when the wolf almost hit me an arrow was flung at its neck.
         A lady with dark brown eyes and bright brown hair ran toward me. “Honey come here we're going to go somewhere.” The lady said who I assumed was my mother said as I nodded when we arrived at this exact same house. Lukas was there. “You know she will come back and ask for them right Lillian.” He told my mother as little me sat on a chair. “Yes, but she can’t know about the hunter or supernatural world yet.” My mother said as Lukas nodded putting his palm on my forehead.
        I gasp as I was face to face with tyler. “My mother was a hunter and my father was a werewolf,” I said as tyler eyes looked into mine. That’s when another memory flashed but a brown run down the book with huge white pages was in a room my room.
            “The book I know where it is,” I said as everyone gasps in shock.

DONE FINALLY!!!
A/N: OMG 105 READS THANKS FOR VOTING AND SHARING IT REALLY MEANS ALOT! HAVE A NICE DAY!

-THEFREAKSHOWWRITER