Chapter 15

My eyes widen as I saw Kiara scream as I watched on the side lines. "Um can i go?" I asked as Tyler looked at me with red eyes. He smirked as he let go of Kiara's throat and stalked over to me. "Why would you? We are just getting started?" Tyler taunted as he cupped my cheeks forcefully kissing me as i pushed on his chest.
He let go as he licked his lips seductively making me hurl inside as I walked up stairs when all a sudden i got thrown into a wall making me groan as I stood up rolling my neck. I could feel my claws penetrate as I allowed my wolf to take over.

       My teeth grew as my eyes turned electric blue making me growl

My teeth grew as my eyes turned electric blue making me growl. I launched at him as I transformed into my pure black midnight wolf. His back hit the wall as he groaned
Getting up making me back up a bit. 'Whatever your doing Tyler you need to stop!' I exclaimed threw mindlink. Tyler's wolf said as he cut off mindlink. "RUN! CRYSTAL!" Kiara screamed as Tyler or should I say his wolf roared at me. His eyes were electric blue meaning that his wolf actually took over. My wolf's eyes harden as she ran out the basement door to the woods.
I could feel his paws behind me making me urge my wolf to run faster. That's when I felt my wolf forvet meaning that she has given up making me scoff as she gave me control.
I shifted into a human as the breeze hit my naked body. I turned around to see a small black wolf that had a long white shirt for me. I thanked the wolf as I took the shirt. That's when i scented it Tyler's wolf coming . I ran to the wolf as it ran making me follow it when i could feel tyler's scent making me take the shirt off as I shifted into my wolf as I followed the tiny one which lead me to a little cabin in the woods. I once again shifted back into my wolf as i put the shirt on going to wolf as I took the key from the mat. I looked at the wolf as she/He nodded making me put the key in as I opened the door for me and the wolf. The tiny wolf entered as I smiled locking the door shut. The wolf went into a room as I awkwardly stood outside when I heard the room door open and close. That's when I saw a familiar girl. "Blake?" I asked as she lifted her head smiling at me. "Yes?" She asked asked as she sat on her small cream couch. "How did you get here?" I asked as I took a seat across her making her flinch.
My eyes flashed Blue making her nodd. That meant that you're okay with me or I just really wanna kill you. "Um.... Well sofia helped me out and got me a car, this cabin, and a job at the bakery." She smiled as I nodded feeling a bit guilty. "Well good for you Blake." I cheered as she gigglied.
After a few hours of talking I decided to go back home and pay Tyler a visit. Once i was there I felt a sudden pain in my chest as I shakily opened door as the pain got worse. I opened the door as the house was empty. But I could smell the scents Tyler's and someone else's.
I went upstairs as I could feel tears prick my eyes as I opened the bedroom door to see tyler with another girl. But this girl was familiar. Anna. "Y-YOU CHEATER I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!" I cried as I grabbed my backpack leaving the horrid scene. I called Jordan as I was a sobbing mess. "J-jordan I n-need y-you." I hiccuped as I could hear his breathing pick up. "Where the hell are you? Nevermind I'll find your scent just stay put." Jordan rushed as I hung up the phone.
Once he was here I could feel my legs collapse as he used his vampire speed to pick me up bridal style making me pull of a small sad smile.

"Are you okay?" Jordan asked as he layed me on his couch. He moved out of his coven and decided to live his own life. "N-no he cheated o-on m-me. M-my own mate. HE EVEN MARKED ME!" I cried as Jordan pulled me into his chest. He whispered soothing things in my ear as I cried harder into his now soaked shirt.
"JUST MAKE IT STOP ......PLEASE MAKE IT STOP.......IT H-HURTS." I said as i held my burning stomach. It means Tyler is still having his way with Anna.

 It means Tyler is still having his way with Anna

"Shhh. I have one way we could turn this whole thing around." Jordan whispered into my ear as I held my hands tighter around his neck. "H-How?" I asked as I looked into his now lust filled eyes. "Just turn it off, and everything will go away."

       He said as he smashed his lips onto mine

He said as he smashed his lips onto mine. I stood stunned as I felt the need to not care anymore making me respond. As I felt my shoulder burning mean the mark of tyler's was fading away making me smirk into the kiss as Jordan wrapped his arm around my waist pushing me deeper into the couch. All the emotions I had were slowly being drifted away as I only had one anchor which was jordan and children. I will kill anyone who get's in my way or try to kill kids.
For now on I will be known as The oh so innocent flower.

A/N: SO YEAH ANOTHER CHAPTER POSTED I'M GOING TO DO THE REST SO YEAH. HAVE A NICE NIGHT OR DAY!

-THEFREAKSHOWWRITER OUT