Chapter 5

My eyes shot open as I lyed on a cold cement floor. Chains cuffed both of my hands to the wall preventing from leaving...wherever I’m at. I looked around the small dark room as I tried to see where I am. But not a even a glimpse of light could be seen. I shifted my eyes down and saw I am wearing a ragged brown dress that had dirt stains and has repugnant order.

 I shifted my eyes down and saw I am wearing a ragged brown dress that had dirt stains and has repugnant order

                 I heaved a heavy sigh as I looked up at the ceiling trying to get my thoughts in order. At least I am still alive and breathing. That's when I remember my no good mate did. That idiot brought me in here like I was mutt on the streets. He locked me away! What right did that monster think he has over me!? I felt my kanin teeth sharpening as my anger boiled within me. My eyes turned bright blue as my claws grew in length. I clenched my fist feeling my nails prick through my skin. With a deep breath a released a deafening howl calling out to my pack for their help. After a few second I declared that my howl should have been good enough to alert my pack. My ears easily picked up Sofia’s loud howl making me smile knowing that my pack is coming for me. The big bad alpha messed with the wrong alpha. 
      I whistle a little tune to myself as I pulled the chains off the wall with my alpha strength. I easily ripped the cuffs off my wrist and smirked to myself. they soon came off with my alpha strength. “Ready or not mate. Here
i come.” I whispered to myself as I kicked the metal door that encased me in the room down. Once out the cramped room I spotted a set a stairs to my left. There are  as i rotting dirty bodies and bones scatter across the floor. In the cell next to me I spotted a little girl in one of the rooms making my heart shatter a bit as I slowly walked towards her.
         She laid curled up against the corner on the floor. She must have heard me since she weakly picks up her head. Her eyes widen as she started to cry as I ripped the cell wall off. “Don’t worry I’m not here to hurt you. I’m Alpha Crystal.” I said as she nodded wiping her dirt tears. “I’m Blake. Please help me get out before Alpha Tyler comes. Please!” Blake begged as I helped her up.So thats what the jerk name is. I looked over Blake and saw she has long black hair, pale skin due to the lack of sun and hazel eyes with a dirty white dress on that had blood and wet stains on it. She looked about 15 or 14 years of age and probably a rouge making me a bit sad about how they get treated.
              “Come with me and we are going to escape this horrid place.” I said as I grabbed her arm making her wince, I apologized and grabbed her pale hand in my tan one. I found a set off stairs as I ran up them and Blake trailed behind. I tried to opened the door but it was locked making me groan in irritation. I let my my inner wolf take over as I slowly began to shift. My ears became pointed, my eyes redden and my teeth and claws are out.
             I kicked the door open as I looked around the empty warehouse that we were kept at. I could smell Sophia and Jordan but I guess they were still on there way. I saw a couple of occupied betas which wasn't that hard. One of them noticed us as he let out a low growl notifying the others about our presences. I could feel Blake shaking as I rubbed her hand letting her know she will be fine.
            I rolled my neck, cracking a few bones as I growled aggressively at them making the beta whimper in fear. They slowly backed away and bowed their heads to me. Hehe, these guys are smart not to engage in a battle with an alpha.

               “Blake run and you will find two people named Jordan and Sophia tell them you're with me while I start cracking betas necks

               “Blake run and you will find two people named Jordan and Sophia tell them you're with me while I start cracking betas necks.” I smirked as she nodded running out the warehouse doors. I looked as I saw each of them bowing down to me making me feel powerful and untouchable. “So where's your alpha?” I asked in a demanding tone as I picked one of the male betas chin up so his bright blue eyes are looking at my blue ones. “H-he’s coming f-for y-you.” He said as I smirked in the thought of him trying to out fight me. “When cause when the clocks strikes 12:35 I’ll snap all of you guys necks. So tell him that in mindlink.” I said patting his cheeks. He has curly blonde hair and yellow glowing eyes as his teeth are pearly white showing his sharp canines. “S-soon. I’m beta Dane.” He stuttered as I let go of his chin.
            I rolled my eyes and waited for this bozo to come and collect his weak betas. That's when the door slammed open to reveal the one and only alpha Tyler, and let me tell you he was not happy what so ever. He rolled his neck and his eyes and werewolf teeth came out and growled.

           “Oh goody, you're here!” I squealed mockingly as he growled trying to intimate me

           “Oh goody, you're here!” I squealed mockingly as he growled trying to intimate me. I smirked as it has no affect me cause I’m an alpha also. “JUST YOU AND ME!” He shouts using an angry tone making me roll my eyes. Like really is that the best you could do? “ I will if you leave me and my PACK ALONE.” I shouted back with my own edge of hate-laced within my words.
          “Sweetheart you see. You're in my territory. You are MINE and MINE only. But if you really wanna leave, you have to go through me." He growls out arrogantly. I was ready to take a battle stances, but the snarling of his betas rang in my ears. Crap, I forgot about. Seeing that I am surrounded with no backup, I had no choice but to surrender. I forcefully bowed my head making him roughly tilt my head up to look at him. I felt myself shift back into my normal form as I scowled him.
        “Now you have 2 weeks to pack your things then you are with me. But if you don't come back, I will go and kill everyone you love, got that?” He said. I snarled but nodded in understatement leaving the stupid dumb warehouse. I used my wolf speed as I went to my apartment. The door was already opened and all I wanted to do is forget all this happened. That's when I let go and spilled all my feeling and cried against my door.

A/N: HOPE YOU LIKED IT. PLEASE VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE!