Chapter 7

Right now we were in Mr.Duke class room which is very boring. I was sitting next to Jordan as he viciously highlighted the notes from the chemistry book. "Mr.Blane last time I checked that book was a chemistry book not a coloring book." Mr. Duke said as Jordan blushed in embarrassment . He blew out the cap and catched it with his hands and he put the highlighter away making me chuckle as he sheepishly smiled.
I was copying down notes as I heard the door open to reveal ........ Dane and that blonde chick whose name was Anna making me think of the movie frozen. Me and Jordan's eyes widened as they looked at us with smirks plastered on their faces. "Great two more idiots." Mr.Duke mumbled as he looked at the role seat. They sat in the back as they stared right at us making me let out a low growl as Jordan rubbed my back whispering. "It's going to be fine. Were going to get thru this without cracking their necks." Now that had made me laugh.
"Alright class dismissed!" Mr.duke said as I mentally cheered grabbing my stuff and Jordans wrist making him giggle like a teenage girl. I rolled my eyes as we left the classroom. 'We are eating lunch near the bleachers.'I mindlinked as me and Jordan got our lunch and walked to the field as we saws the rest of are posi.
Sofia smiled as she was wrapped her arms around Jake making me smile wishing me and- no no no he is the enemy. "Did you see goldilocks and beta boy today." I said as I ate the cheese steak pizza. "Yep they were in my gym and science class." Riley said as she blushed making me narrow my eyes at her. "Awwww look she has a crush on beta boy." Dallas said making me chuckle. "Shut up Dallas you have a crush on anna and she reminds me of that chick from...... Frozen." Jane said as we laughed like there was no tomorrow. "LET IT GO. LET IT GOOO." Jordan said as i was on the grass cracking up. "Can't b-breath." I panted as Jordan patting my back.
That's when his scent hit me like a truck. Tyler was here. Sofia caught it to as we looked around but no one was here. I shrugged when I saw a symbol on Jordan's neck, Jane's wrist, Sofia's shoulder, Riley's arm, Dallas's neck also Jake's which was in the same place as Jordan's. It's said Alpha,omega, and beta. "Welcome to my pack guys." I smirked as they looked confused. "Look at each other and tell me you accept." I growled as they did what I said as their eyes widen they accepted my pack invitation as I smiled in pure happiness. Alpha Tyler here we come.
"Great we're all a pack now. Brother's and sister's." I said as sofia smirked at my dominant side. "Where's your mark?" Jake said. I took off my leather jacket as smirks appeared on their amazed faces. "I'm the alpha." I said in my alpha voice making me feel powerful and confident.

" I said in my alpha voice making me feel powerful and confident

Once we finished lunch we went back to classes. This was are last one which made me super happy that school was almost over but the pit of my stomach that I might have a visitor. I had class with the whole pack making me more happy then I was. The teacher was talking about hunters and huntresses making me tense a bit but Jordan had helped me and i was able to get threw the class without ripping people's heads off.

 The teacher was talking about hunters and huntresses making me tense a bit but Jordan had helped me and i was able to get threw the class without ripping people's heads off

A/N: HOPE YOU LIKED IT PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT. BTW I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING AT THIS GIF!

-THEFREAKSHOWWRITER OUT