Chapter 9

My eyes slowly opened as I was laying on a soft surface making me snuggle more into it. That's when I realized that this “Soft surface” was breathing. I shot up of the couch as I saw I was laying next to tyler making me half blush and half squirm. Everyone was still sleeping as beer cans were scattered everywhere making me groan silently.
         I got up and went to the bathroom taking a shower as I brushed my teeth. When I was done I changed into a red and white tank top paired with black jeans. I decided to put some black boot heels to give me more of and confident style. (OUTFIT DOWN BELOW)

I opened my bedroom door as I still saw everyone sleeping soundly making me roll my eyes

I opened my bedroom door as I still saw everyone sleeping soundly making me roll my eyes. I went to the kitchen taking out to pots. I looked at them and the pots as a plan went it my head. “WAKE UP PEOPLE. IT'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN.” I shouted slamming the pots together as tyler and Sofia growled making me stop. “Well, at least I got you too awake. But how in the world does the rest of them stay sleeping,” I exclaimed as Tyler look like he was about to chop my head off.
               “It’s a gift gorgeous,” Jordan muttered into the pillow as Tyler let out a low growl at the comment he gave me. “I could careless so wake up and help me CLEAN UP!” I said using my alpha tone making everyone jump except tyler making me roll my eyes at his stubbornness. “Dammit Crystal you could be nicer and I thought my house was worse cause I have like 5 siblings,” Jake said getting up as Sofia smirked making me gag like come on at this time?
          “Eww. Not the time Sofia.” Jordan said getting up as he used his vampire speed to go to the bathroom making Dallas groan. “We'll start lining up cause I only have one bathroom,” I smirked as Riley gave me a glare. I went to the kitchen putting to pots away as I started to make eggs, bacon, and pancakes for the pack as tyler. I still haven't accepted him as my mate so, for now, i just see him as a friend and nothing more.
            “Wow, Crystal you really know how to cook,” Jordan said making me blush. “Well, she will need it especially when we have pups,” Tyler said as it got quite real quickly. Everyone looked at him as I heard jane blow out a little laugh making me glare at her. “That's ever if you get me. Heck, I haven't even accepted you yet so slow your roll.” I spat as he let out a low growl.
“You know it's a full moon tonight,” Dallas said breaking the awkward silence. “Yep so that means I’ll be staying at Sofia's for the night,” I said cause Sofia was the only one one who has chains and a metal cage. “Nope you staying with me.” tyler said making me groan as Sofia laughed. “Ummm how about no. You already have people that need to be chained up and I will just be another person to cause more trouble,” I said trying to get out of this situation.

        “Trust me you won’t. You never cause that much trouble. You're just an innocent flower.” Tyler said as my anger rises no one calls me innocent anymore. I went close to him as are nose were touching. “You ever call me that name again I won’t think twice about rejecting you,” I said as my eyes flashed bright blue.

 “You ever call me that name again I won’t think twice about rejecting you,” I said as my eyes flashed bright blue

         Tyler gulped as I smirked letting my eyes go back to its normal chocolate brown ones. Everyone stood there stunned as I cleaned everything up with the help of Jordan. Tyler still persuaded me to go with him for the full moon. “Come on. Crystal just comes with me I'll protect you.” He said as I put the plate back in the cabinets. “Fine. I will go just shut up!” I groaned as I heard Dallas and Riley laughing their heads off.
           “Shut up Riley before I tell the beta boy about your little crush and same to you Dallas boy,” I said as they both looked with the mouths gaped opened and silent. “Close your mouth or you might catch flies.” jane said making me laugh. It was about 12:30 pm making me feel bored. Everyone left except tyler because he likes to call this “bounding time” which was utter crap to me.
              “So why don't you go to our school?” I asked laying on the couch as he joined. “Cause I’m done school already. I’m 20 years old.” He said grabbing my hand. My eyes widen a bit at the 5 year age gap but I never really cared about the age in the relationship. “Why did you come to Mystic Hill?” He asked making me shrug. “When my parents had died. My grandparents took me in then they had died because of a rogue attack. That’s when I was in the woods. A wolf more like an alpha had bitten me. I was at the age of 14 and my first shift the utterly painful. I then got back on my feet with my parents and grandparents money.” I cried as I hadn't even noticed the tears I was holding. I felt the tears drop one by one as tyler cleaned them up and hugged me like he was never gonna let go.

        “Don’t worry I’ll be there every step of the way crystal

        “Don’t worry I’ll be there every step of the way crystal.” He said rubbing my back as i cried harder into his shirt. “That’s what they all say.” I said as my mind flashed to the day were i saw my parents drive off that cliff.
       That even made me cry harder it was like he was breaking my walls off. He was destroying my wall of emotion. I looked at his eyes as he looked as my tear stained ones. “I love you crystal.” He whispered as I smiled appeared on my face. We have are differences but that doesn't mean anything. “I, Crystal Reed accept Tyler as my mate and other half.” I said as I smashed my lips onto his. He stood there shocked as he responded.

A/N: OMG THEY KISSED FINALLY. I CRIED WRITING THIS CHAPTER. LOL! I WILL FIX THE i’s LATER

-FREAKSHOWWRITER OUT