Chapter 4

“What the heck?” Jordan said as he looked at my new wolf form which was is a fully black fur with bright blue eyes that no longer held the eyes of the innocent. She is now gone.
             I growled as he smirked while he petted thick coat as I hummed under his soft touch but we had different matters. Jordan quickly checked the hallways which were empty and silent. He beckoned me over to him as I used my new wolf speed to dash out the school entrance. Jordan waved bye as I rolled my eyes running to my apartment complex when it hit me.
         I left everything at school once again making me growl in frustration. I reach my door and lift my door welcome mat as I took out the spare keys with my paws. When I got it I quickly shifted into my human form as i unlocked the door and went in.
         I sighed as I went to put some clothes on thinking about these horrible recurring events that had happened so far and it all started when my stupid dumb "mate" came into my life and now my wolf is way different. Heck, my eyes are now bright blue. That's when it hit me. I'm an alpha. Only alpha female's eyes turn electric blue and alpha males turn bright red.
           Now I'm in huge trouble. That's when I heard a knock on the door. When the scent of pine cones hit me meaning one thing. My mates right behind the door. I was wearing a blue tank top and black PJ shorts. I debated to just jump out the window or answer it like a true alpha but I'm not ready for this. That's when the knocking got harder making me say “SHUT UP AND WAIT!” dang that's the only thing he could do, I mean I'm about to meet my dang mate.
            I opened the door as he stood right in front of me and his eyes turned bright red and mine turned blue because I could see it in the mirror reflection.  “May I help you?” I asked as he just stood there staring. I rolled my eyes slamming my door shut but his foot stopped it making me groan.
              “You're an alpha? A true one. But you're living in my territory mate.” He smirked as he showed his werewolf teeth. “Look whatever your name is I don't want a mate you ruined my life now get OUT!” I said as my werewolf teeth poked out before I knew it he forcefully pushed me against the wall and put his hand on my neck as his other one held my hands in place. “Let ME GO!” I shouted as I shifted into my wolf running to the woods. He shifted to making me howl in fear as I ran as fast as I can with him trailing behind me.
         That's when I gave up and stopped making him growl as we were both now face to face in a fighting stance. ‘Come on Crystal just shift, pack your bags and live with me. You are my mate after all’ He spoke in my head making me growled showing my razor sharp teeth.
           ‘And if I don't?’ I teased as he loudly growled making my ears perk up in annoyance. ‘I’ll kill your family.’ He threatened me, making me laugh humorlessly. ‘They're already dead.’ I bluntly  said as he looked with sad eyes making me snarl.

 ‘STOP WITH THE DANG PITY!’ I shouted through the mindlink as I launched at him

        I could tell he was getting angry with me and he jumped back at me, he slammed my  back roughly against a tree as I howled in pain

        I could tell he was getting angry with me and he jumped back at me, he slammed my  back roughly against a tree as I howled in pain. He slowly walked towards me as I got back up on all fours.

 ‘Come on Crystal just come with me or I’ll just force you cause you are mine and I love you

‘Come on Crystal just come with me or I’ll just force you cause you are mine and I love you. MATE!’ He said as he bowed then i was taken by two human arms. That means he knew I was going to say no and got his little friends on me. I growled in hatred as they injected something in me making me howl in pain then my eyes fluttered close. Before i knew it i was out and in human form.

A/N:IT'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN