Chapter 16

A smile appeared on my face as I woke up next to Jordan. But we didn’t do anything but kiss cause heaven’s know what he would do next. “You're awake.” He said as his voice sounded groggy and hype. I blushed as I realized he was shirtless. I got up the couch as I went to his room going inside the bathroom. I showered as I brushed my teeth smirking to myself as I saw my blank shoulder and my pack mark on my other.
           Once I was done I changed into clean underwear from my backpack and put on a short black crop top with black jeans, my favorite black polo hat and black sneakers. I came out of the bathroom as I saw Jordan in an army colored shirt that exposed his muscles and gray jeans.

 I came out of the bathroom as I saw Jordan in an army colored shirt that exposed his muscles and gray jeans

           I smirked as my eyes flashed bright blue

           I smirked as my eyes flashed bright blue. He copied my actions but his eyes flashed bright orange making me a bit confused . “Ready to go beautiful?” He asked putting a hand around my waist. I nodded as we went outside his house to his gold and white motorcycle. “Nice ride Jordan,” I whispered in his ear as he tensed handing me a helmet. I rolled my eyes taking it as I hoped on so I was holding his waist.
I enjoyed the wind in my face as trees flashed thru my eyes.
          Once we arrived at the school Jordan got off as he picked me up from my waist holding my hand out for me as I smirked taking the helmet off grabbing his large pale hand in my tan one. “My lady?” Jordan bowed as half smiled kissing his cheek making him blush as we both walked to the school entranced but there was one thing I wanted to do first.
         I gathered my pack as I walked over to tyler who was making out with Anna making Dallas feel hurt because I felt his pain. “You are an awful person I met. You and your pack except Dane are a bunch of fakes. So if Dane would like to join my pack I will definitely make the arrangements.” I said as Tyler stood their shock when I smacked his right cheek. My hand came across his cheek as the impact was so hard he bled.

        “HAVE A NICE DAY!” I shouted as I saw Dane chuckle a bit making me smirk as   we all walked back to the school’s entrance

        “HAVE A NICE DAY!”
I shouted as I saw Dane chuckle a bit making me smirk as   we all walked back to the school’s entrance. I went to my
Locker with Jordan trailing behind me. I had no humanity for him and will never will. He missed out on a good opportunity. That’s when it hit me. He had the book of werewolves making me facepalm as I made a plan to break inside his house to take it.
      “On to Mr. David’s class.” Jordan said as we held hands walking to class. Once we were there we all got into our seats when Mr. david came in with flyers. “So as you guys all know. The masquerade ball is coming up this saturday and I don’t really care so can you pass these out Ms.Reed.” Mr.David said bluntly as I nodded rolling my eyes getting the flyers from his desk passing them out when I got to Anna a balled the paper up and threw it at her face cause that’s where trash belong. In a trash bin.
          I gave Dane a reassuring look as I handed him a flyer.  Today was Monday which meant the ball was on friday. I saw Chris looking at me with lust in his eyes making me narrow my eyes at him before giving him the paper. Jordan noticed making him peck my lips once I took my seat. But I didn’t really care all I want is the book to be in my hands.
              After school was done us girls decided to go to the mall to get are dresses and nails done. We decided to all meet at Sofia’s house which is the biggest. Everyone in the back had to go with some piece of black on them but I just wanted to wear sweats.                     
          “Your trying this on ok.” Blake ordered as she handed me a blood red long dress with a black and red mask.

” Blake ordered as she handed me a blood red long dress with a black and red mask

      “Yes mother.” I groaned as I went into the fitting room. Once i was was done I came out and every girl in the store gaped at the dress. “I’m paying and you getting with oh and get those heal’s right there.” Sofia said as I widen my eyes nodding my head no. “I can’t it’s not fair. I’m sure I can just get one from my old apartment.” I said as she nodded her head no. “I’m getting it because you're best friend and cause your a beautiful and outstanding alpha.” Sofia said as I hugged her. My emotions were off but I knew it wouldn’t last long.
        “Fine fine you can get it for me.” I laughed as she nodded paying for the dress and heels. Riley, Sofia, Blake, and Jane all choosed black outfits and mask.

          “What are we doing here again?” Jordan asked as we hid behind the bushes

          “What are we doing here again?” Jordan asked as we hid behind the bushes. They couldn’t sense or see us cause I had Lukas do this witchy witchy thing and boom but it only lasts for 8 hours. “Bombing the house and getting the book back duh.” i explained as I grabbed the box of fireworks. “Well disney world might have competition for fireworks.” Jordan smirked as I rolled my eyes busting the door open with my foot.
            I looked around to see the house empty making me smirk as me and Jordan raced to tyler’s room which was a bit messy which made are job much more easier. I looked around as I looked under his bed to see the book making me smirk as I got it.
         I rigged the place with fireworks so when someone comes in they will go BOOM! Me and jordan smirked at are work when me and him got texts at the same time. I slid my phone open to see a message from the same number as the one from the birds.

UNKNOWN: Sweet sweet daughter alpha you have got the book now give it back and we will have no problems. I will be waiting behind the school on Friday at 12:00 pm. Once the clock strikes 12 I will go in myself and oh save me a dance!

      My eyes widen as the text for jordan was way different from mine’s

UNKNOWN: YOU HAVE DONE ENOUGH JORDAN BLANE. LEAVE MY THINGS ALONE! OR ELSE.

          “Who do you think it was from?” Jordan asked as we sat on his comfortable couch? “Tyler mabey? But how would he have your number, it makes no sense.” I said getting confused as I felt myself fall asleep on Jordan’s arms. I could feel him carry me to the bed as he whispered “I love you.” making me a bit loved in the inside.
         “Please sleep with me.” I said as he nodded quickly taking off his shirt as he stumbled a bit taking off his pants making me laugh. I gave him some space as he wrapped his arms around me making me feel safe as I nuzzled my head into his chest. But for some reason I could feel his heart beating making me confused as I soon fell asleep on his chest.

A/N:GOALS 100% AF. VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE AND THANKS FOR THE READS PLUS THE VOTES IT REALLY HELPS ALOT!

-THEFREAKSHOWWRITER OUT