Chapter 6

Madison's POV

Taylor took me to meet Marcus and Martinus. I love to meet new people! I'm so excited! Taylor knocked on the door and a boy opened it and smiled at me. "Hi Taylor!" He said. "Hi Tinus! This is Madison, Megan's little sister! Megan needed to help her mom unpack and Madison kept bugging to come and meet you guys!" She said. She looked down and smiled at me. I giggled. Tinus got on his knees and said, "Hi Madison, I'm Martinus!" He smiled at me. "Hi!" I said. He invited Taylor and I inside. On the couch was another boy who looked like Martinus. Maybe that's Marcus! "Mac Megan's little sister is here!" He pointed at me and Marcus walked over. "Hi!" He hugged me. "What's your name?" He asked. "Madison!" I smiled. Hi Madison! I'm Marcus!" He smiled back. Then another girl came down the stairs. She looked about Marcus and Martinus's age. "Amber come here Megan's little sister is here to meet us!" Marcus yells. Amber walked over and says hi. I said hi back. We introduced ourselves to each other. "Madison you should meet our little sister Emma! She's turning 9 this year like you!" She says. She grabbed my hand and brought me upstairs. She opened a door and I saw a little girl playing with her dolls. Amber introduced us to each other. "Hi Madison! Do you want to play dolls with me?!" Emma asks excitedly. "Sure!" I laughed. We played dolls for a while until someone knocked on the door. Taylor came to get me and told me that Megan's here. I went downstairs and hugged Megan.

Megan's POV

Madison hugged me and I asked, "Did you have fun?" She replied "Yes!" And smiled. "Thanks Taylor for bringing her. Thanks guy for making her feel welcome!" I smiled at everyone. Taylor, Madison and I walked home. It was about 6pm. Taylor invited me over for a sleepover and I agreed. Mom was ok with it too. We went to her house and watched a bunch of movies. We are a bunch of junk food and had dinner. At about 1am, we fell asleep.

A/N
Thx so much for reading chapter 6! It's a bit shorter and I apologize I'm just trying to get all the characters to know each other before anything big happens! I promise some good stuff will happen in this story I just don't know when! Love ya!❤

New House,New Friends,New Lifeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें