2K!!!!!!!

Omg guys 2K already?!?! I'm so happy and lucky to have u readers!!❤❤❤

When I first started writing this story, I thought no one would read it. I wrote it because I read a lot of fanfics from amazing writers like colleengunnarsen7 ilovemacandtinus and chelseaagunnarsen !!! They were the 3 main writers that I read and then there were a lot more amazing writers! I would be here forever if I were to name them all! I was inspired by other fanfics to write this one!

I wasn't sure on a couple things in the beginning so I turned to MMer715 who helped me! She told me how I should write ahead, then post for feedback, all that stuff! It really helped a lot! She also helped with some ideas when I was stuck!

I also got ideas from ARTgirl456 and they were interesting! In fact, she gave me an idea for this story like a way to end it! It really helped and I may do it! I'm not gonna spoil it, so you're gonna have to find out soon!
MMer715 ARTgirl456 thx besties!!❤

Most importantly, all my readers! If it wasn't for u guys I wouldn't be at 2K reads rn and I would've thought the same way I thought at the beginning: What's the point? What's the point in writing if no one is gonna read it? I was dead wrong then, and I'm still dead wrong now! So thank u all so much!

You're probably thinking, "It's only 2K reads! Why are you so happy?" I'm happy because I never thought I would get past 1K! I'm so proud of myself for not giving up on this story and I'm proud of you guys for making this happen!

I love you all so much! Tusen tusen takk!❤❤