Chapter 21

Taylor's POV

Megan and I slept over at her house and woke up at 6am. Megan woke me up, of course, to eat breakfast. We had cereal and then went to get changed.

Taylors Outfit

Megans Outfit

I got out of the washroom and it was 6:30am

I got out of the washroom and it was 6:30am. Damn the things we do for love! It's early af! We walked to the hospital and asked to see Marcus & Martinus. We went into their room and Tinus was sleeping. Marcus was awake, smiling at us. "Hey." We said quietly so that we don't wake Tinus up. "Hey!" Mac whispered back. "So you're coming out today?" Megan asked. "Ya the doctors are coming in soon to take X-Rays and stuff to make sure everything's fine, and then I'm out." He smiled. We smiled back and hugged him. Then we left, letting him rest a bit. We went to Tinus and saw that he was sound asleep. Awwww! He looks so cute when he's tired! Megan and I left and waited outside. "Wait! We forgot clothes for Mac! He wouldn't wanna wear the clothes from the fight, they're all muddy!" I said to Megan. "I'll run to their house and get some clothes!" She said. I smiled. She ran out and came back in a couple minutes with his clothes folded in her hands. "Back!" She smiled. "That was close!" I laughed. Then we saw a doctor come up to us, asking Megan "Are those Marcus's clothes?" Megan nodded and gave them to him. In a couple minutes Mac walked out smiling as Maggie and I jump-hugged him, making him fall to the ground! We were all laughing like idiots on the floor, then eventually got up. A doctor came rushing. "Are you Madison's sister?!" He asked Megan, out of breath. She nodded and he took her into Madison's room. I hope everything's ok! A couple minutes later Megan came out crying. "What's wrong?!" Mac and I ask at the same time. She smiled. "Madison is coming out tomorrow!" She said sniffing. We all hugged and then checked on Martinus. "Martinus just took some tests, too and he'll be out today!" The doctor said. We were overjoyed to hear that! We're coming tonight to get him! We went home and played Fifa 17 until we had to get Tinus! We got him and went home. Now it's time to kill the happiness and talk to him about something that has been bothering me for a while. "Tinus? Can I talk to you?" I asked when we got back to his house. He nodded and we went to his room. I closed the door and sat down next to him on his bed. "Tinus.....something's been bothering me lately and I've wanted to talk to you about it." I began.

A/N
Sorry that this is a short chapter!! Comment if u want a sequel because I need to know earlier to plan a bit!! Let me know if u wanna be in my story!! Love ya!❤