Chapter 7

Taylor was trying to wake me up. It was 8am it was too early! "5 more minutes Tay!" I groaned. "No you have to get up now! Mac and Tinus are coming over!" She said. I jumped out of bed and had a shower. When I got out of the bathroom Taylor was laughing at me. "What's so funny?" I asked. "When I said Mac you got up immediately!Oooh you like him!" She giggled. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my outfit out of my backpack.
                     Megan's Outfit

After I finished changing, Taylor was still in her pajamas

After I finished changing, Taylor was still in her pajamas. "Tay you should get dressed too!" I said. She nodded and went to the washroom.

                     Taylor's Outfit

When she got out of the washroom we went downstairs to eat breakfast

When she got out of the washroom we went downstairs to eat breakfast. I finished just as the doorbell rang. Taylor opened the door and Martinus was there. "Hey! You girls ready?" He asks. We nod and started walking. "Mac was a little late waking up so he's still eating right now." Tinus said. "It's ok we can wait!" I say. He smiled at me. "Taylor could you go inside and check on Mac please?" He asks and winks at Taylor. "Sure!" She winks back. She walks inside and closes the door.

Martinus's POV

Taylor walked inside and closed the door. I turned to Megan. She looked freaked out. "So....Taylor told me you liked Mac." I smirked. I could see her blushing but trying to hide it. "I don't know actually if I like him! I need to get to know him better first so don't get your hopes up!" She smiled. I giggled. "Meet me at the tree by the beach tomorrow at 10? I have something to tell you." I whispered. She nodded and smiled. Taylor and Mac walked out and we started walking towards the forest.

Taylor's POV

I walked in and went upstairs to Mac's room. I knocked in the door and heard him say "Come in" very quietly. I walked in and he looked upset. "What's wrong?" I asked. "I'm just scared that she doesn't like me. What if she declines my question?!" He looked like he was about to cry. I hugged him. "Everything will be fine." I whispered to him. He smiled at me then called Amber and the 3 of us walked out of the house.

Marcus's POV

I have something planned to talk to Megan about in a couple days and I'm so nervous! What if she says no?! Taylor told me not to worry but I can't help it! I'm so nervous it's unexplainable! The 5 of us walked to the forest where Tinus, Amber and I built our treehouse 3 years ago. When we got there Tinus winked at me and Taylor smiled. She mouthed 'Everything will be ok' and I nodded.

A/N
Sry for such a short chapter! The whole treehouse thing I wanted to be it down chapter so the next chapter should be longer! Love ya!❤