NOT ENDING YET

Hey guys! I have been having writer's block for a while now, as you know, and it's so hard to write for this story now! I'm not ending it just yet, but I am gonna put this on hold for a while. I'm gonna try to write ahead, possibly to the end of this story, and I may do a sequel, I'm not 100% sure yet. I know I've said to some people that I will, but I really don't know! 

Remember when I had that Author's Note about a new story I'm writing? I have the first chapter ready and I'm going to post it probably today! I have a lot of ideas for it and I'm very excited for all of you to read it! It's called Dreams & Reality!

I've noticed that this is almost at 2k reads! I'm so happy you guys are the best! How about we try to get Dreams & Reality to over 2k reads! It won't happen immediately, I know, but still let's try! 

Also, I want to do like a Question in each chapter, should I? Should I do it in this and Dreams & Reality? Let me know! I want to make my stories as fun as possible, where you guys get a say in them, too! Don't be scared to write feedback, I love reading your comments! 

Here's a question for you: What do you think about this fanfic and who's your favourite character/part (If you want state why and please answer)

Love you guys so much and thanks again for your patience!❤️