Chapter 10

*The video is my fav Norwegian song by M&M so you can play that while reading*

Martinus's POV

I ran out the door because my friend texted me to meet her at the beach. I would've said something to the others like 'I'll be right back' but instead I just ran. They're probably very confused! When I got to the beach my friend was there by the tree. "Hey!" She said. "Hey!" I smiled. "I got the lights and music set up for the party." She whispered in my ear. I smiled. "Great! Now the rest is up to me! Thanks for all your help!" I whispered in her ear. I hugged her. "Good luck!" She said. We walked away in opposite directions. "Tinus!" She called. I looked back. She made her hand shaped like a phone and put it to her ear. She mouthed 'Call you!' And I gave her a thumbs up and walked home. When I got inside Mac and Amber were sitting on the couch. "Hey guys!" I said. "Hey." Amber replied. She looked bored out of her mind. "What happened? Why did you run out?" Mac asked. "Oh I jus got a text from someone. It was urgent so I had to see them as soon as possible." I explained. They both nodded. "Where's Taylor and Megan?" I asked. "They ran out looking for you." Mac replied. "We don't know where they could be right now." Amber added. I nodded and tried to text Taylor. When I opened my phone it said 'This person has blocked your number'. I was really confused. Why would she block my number? I tried texting Megan. She hasn't blocked my number. I realized that it was 8pm. I need to meet her at the beach at 10pm. I texted her.

Bold:Tinus
Italic:Megan

Hey! Where are you?

Why do you need to know?

'Cause I wanna hang out with you and Taylor

Just go hang out with your bro and sis!

Is there something wrong?

Maybe there is, maybe there isn't!!

Why are you so angry?!

BECAUSE OF YOU!!!

Me?! What did I do?!

You hurt my best friend! She's crying her eyes out right now because of you!!

I'm so confused! Why is Taylor crying?! Where are you?!

I'm not telling you! We both really don't wanna see you! Forget meeting at 10! There's no way I'm gonna talk to you after what you did!

I have no idea why you're talking about! You know what forget it!

I put my phone away. I was ready to cry. Mac and Amber noticed and hugged me. "What's wrong?!" Mac asked. He looked really concerned. "Taylor.....TAYLOR HATES ME!!!" I screamed. I cried even harder. "Il lot find them." Amber said and ran out. Mac stayed with me and comforted me. I told him about the texts. I don't know why they're mad at me!! I don't know why they're mad at me!! Did they see me talk to my friend at the tree?! If they did, why would they be mad?! I don't know I'm just so confused!!

Amber's POV

I ran out the door to look for Taylor and Megan. When I got outside I texted Megan.

Bold:Amber
Italic:Megan

Where are you and Taylor?!

At the beach why?

Tinus is crying!

Good for him! He should be!

What happened?

Come to the beach I'll explain everything

I'm on my way!

And come alone!!!!

I am don't worry!

I ran to the beach and saw Megan and Taylor sitting in the sand. Taylor had her head in her knees and Megan was hugging her. I ran over and sat down next to Taylor. "What happened?!" I asked. "We saw Tinus talking to a girl and they looked like they were dating. When they both walked away Taylor started crying." Megan explained. My expression was blank. I was shocked! Tinus has a secret girlfriend?! "Ohh I'm soooo sorry Taylor!" I hugged her. I heard her crying. She looked up. Her eyes were really red. They were bloodshot! I wiped her tears away. I don't care how gross it is she's my best friend! Her crying slowed down. I could tell she had been crying for hours. I feel so bad for her! We were all hugging when I heard a voice coming. "Taylor!" It called. It was Tinus! Megan got up and stopped him. "Don't go near her! You secretive, manipulative, stupid jerk!" She yelled. Tinus looked terrified. I grabbed Taylor and we ran. We ran to the treehouse so that we could have quiet to talk.

Martinus's POV

Megan's face was red with anger. "Megan please don't hurt me!" I yelled. I was terrified! She looked like she would jump at me at any second! She saw how scared and confused I was. Her face wasn't as red anymore. "I won't hurt you!" She said. She grabbed my arms. I started crying. "I just don't know what I did!" I sobbed. Megan hugged me tight. "Taylor was crying because she saw you talking to your 'girlfriend' that you never told us about!" She said. I was so confused! "What girlfriend?! I don't have a girlfriend!" I yelled. "Then who was that girl you were talking to earlier?" She asked. "That was my friend! She's helping me surprise Taylor for her birthday! I was gonna ask her out! My friend was helping me plan her party and I was so nervous and I needed someone to talk to! I couldn't talk to you because you're her best friend and I'm sorry but I don't know you that well I don't know if I can trust you yet! And Mac and Amber can't keep secrets!" I started crying again. Megan hugged me again. "I'm sorry. We thought that was your girlfriend!" She whispered. "If I had a girlfriend I would never hid it from any of you!" I sobbed. "Instead of apologizing to Taylor, I'll let her know what happened but I won't tell her about the surprise! I'll make sure she's not upset and then you can ask her out tomorrow!" She smiled. I couldn't help myself I hugged her for a THIRD time! "Thank you so much!" I said. "Good luck!" She kissed me on the cheek and we both smiled. "Thank you!" I almost cried I was so happy!!! I ran back home.

A/N
I think Tinus and Maggie are gonna be good friends! Does anyone else think that? I kinda want them to be the kind of friends that can tell each other anything! You'll have to see if I do that! Hope you enjoyed this chapter that got over 1000 words! Yay!! I was wondering, comment who you like better: Marcus, Martinus, or both. Then comment r fav character other than M&M and if you can state why! I'm very curious!!❤