Chapter 9

Megan's POV

I woke up with Marcus's arms wrapped around me. I felt so much warmer now than last night! I looked at Mac. He's sooooo cute when he's sleeping! I tried to get out of his grasp but he was too strong! He woke up. "Mornin'!" I said. "Mornin'!" He rubbed his eyes. I jumped up and looked out the window. The sun was rising. It looked so beautiful! I felt someone wrap their arm around me. It was Mac! "The sunrise is so beautiful right?" I smiled and stared at it. "Ya," he replied. "But not as beautiful as you.." he said under his breath. I couldn't hear him that well. "Huh?" I asked. "Nothing!" He smiled. We watched the sunrise for a couple minutes and talked.

Taylor's POV

I woke up and checked my phone. It was 8am. Time to go get my best friends! I turned over to wake up Tinus but he wasn't there. I ran downstairs. He was eating cereal. "Hey birthday girl! It's June 15th, the day before ur birthday!" He smiled. "Hey! I forgot you wake up really early. It is? I completely forgot! I'm turning 15 tomorrow!" I threw my arms in the air playfully and Tinus laughed. He gave me a thumbs up while his face was stuffed with cereal. I giggled. I went back upstairs to change.
                  Taylor's Outfit

When I finished changing I went to wake Amber

When I finished changing I went to wake Amber. She got dressed and we went downstairs to get Tinus. He was smiling at his phone. He looked like e was texting someone. "Who are you texting?" I asked. "No one!" He said quickly and looked at me. "It's just....uh....it's just a friend that I'm...uh....that I'm going to see tonight!" He stammered. He only stammers when he's hiding something. Is he seeing a girl? Does he have a girlfriend and didn't tell me? NO! That's not possible! He would tell me! I'm his best friend, right?! I looked at Amber worriedly. "We need to get Mac and Maggie!" I said trying to change the subject. "Ok!" Tinus put his phone down and the 3 of us ran to the treehouse!

Martinus's POV

Taylor, Amber and I ran to the treehouse and climbed up the ladder. When we got to the top Mac and Maggie weren't there! We looked around and couldn't find them anywhere! Taylor started freaking out and cried. I hugged her. She ran out of the treehouse to look for Megan. Amber went with her while I went to look for Marcus. After a couple minutes Taylor texted me.

Bold:Taylor
Italic:Martinus

We found Megan have you found Mac yet?

No :( where do you find Megan?

By the beach singing to herself. She's really good you know!

Really? I'll have to hear her sometime! I think I see Mac now

Great! Meet me at your house

Ok! See you soon

Mac and I walked home. The girls were waiting for us. "Megan!" I hugged her. "Hi!" She smiled. I saw Taylor hugging Marcus so I joined. So did Megan and Amber. It was a group hug! We walked in and Emma was there waiting for us. "Omg guys I was sooo worried about you! You weren't there when I woke up so I was getting really scared!" She hugged all of us. "Where were you?!" "Taylor, Amber, and I went looking for Mac and Megan who didn't come home last night from the treehouse. It was raining really hard and there was thunder and lightning!" I explained. Emma nodded and went upstairs to play. The 5 of us all hung out for a couple hours. Then my phone buzzed. I checked it and ran out the door.

Amber's POV

We were all talking and then Tinus ran out. I wonder what he's up to! He would never keep a secret from us! It would be too hard in him and he would crack under pressure! I didn't wanna run after him. Neither did Mac. We knew that he wouldn't tell us anything. Taylor and Megan ran out the door after him.

Taylor's POV

Tinus ran out the door without saying anything! It was 6pm what would he do at 6pm? Is he hiding something? What if that person he was texting earlier really was his secret girlfriend?! Megan and I ran after him. We found him at the beach. I couldn't hear or see very well so I to knew an to stay there while I moved to the tree closer to them. It was a girl he was talking to! I don't know the girl! I started to get upset. She whispered something in his ear. My face turned red with anger. Then he whispered something in her ear and I almost cried! I held in my tears. They hugged and then walked away from each other. The girl out er hand to her ear and shaped it like a phone and mouthed 'Call you!' I was so upset!  I looked at Megan. She shook her head no. She knew I wanted to say something to Martinus! I nodded and stayed out while he walked away. When no one was around Megan ran over to me and hugged me tight. I cried into her shoulder. I can't believe it! He has a girlfriend and didn't even tell me! I was heartbroken! I really liked him! A lot! Megan and I sat on the beach for a while. I was crying so hard for so long that my tears were a bit bloodshot. Tinus meant so much to me! It was my dream to ask him out but I never had the courage to! And now I'm too late! "I can't believe him! I liked him so much!" I sobbed. "You know what Taylor he's an idiot if he picked that girl over you!" Megan replied. She turned me to face her. She had her hands on my arms. "He doesn't deserve someone like you! And that girl isn't nearly as cool as you are! As smart as you are! As beautiful as you are! I'm sorry that he ignored your feelings and did this to you! He should've told you! He clearly doesn't care about you or your feelings so if I were you I would stop wasting my tears, breath, and time on him! I'm sorry!" She hugged me. I was still crying. It felt so good to hear all those things that Megan said to me! But I was still hurt! Really hurt! Tinus ruined my birthday! I never wanna see his face again!

Megan's POV

I can't believe that jerk! He hurts my best friend, he hurt me! He's gonna pay for what he did! Looks like 3 years of karate training is gonna pay off! I'm just so frustrated with him but I don't wanna hurt him! At the same time I do! I don't know what to do!! Maybe it was all a misunderstanding and he wasn't dating that girl! It sure looked like it, but maybe it wasn't! I didn't want to tell Taylor this because she would freak out and tell me I'm wrong. Taylor is a savage when she's upset! I feel so bad for her! She liked Tinus for 2 years and this is what he did to her! I know he didn't know that she liked him but c'mon think about other people! He does it the day before her birthday too! "I'm sooo sorry!" I said to Taylor.

A/N
Over 1000 words again! This was a long chapter wow! I need some help thinking if problems to happen later in this so message me if you have any ideas! Thx so much for reading!!❤