Chapter 18

Taylor's POV
I woke up early and checked my phone.  I got another text from Jack! My God does he know how to mean me alone?!

You didn't come yesterday! Please I just wanna tell you something meet me at the tagged wall! I'll be a bit down the street from there waiting on the grass!

I rolled my eyes and texted back.

Sorry I couldn't go I was too busy NOT CARING!! I'm sorry tho and I promise I'll meet you there today!

Why not just go and meet him and get it over with? I have nothing better to do! I told him I'd meet him at 3pm today. It's 9am. I just continued texting Jack because I have nothing better to do and Martinus woke up. "Hey sleepy head!" I laughed. He smiled. "Hey." He said quietly. He rubbed his eyes and sat up. He looked over at my phone and asked "Who are you texting?" I turned my phone away so he can't see. Jack said if anyone finds out he'll hurt Martinus so I can't show him. "Just a friend! Now my conversations with my BfFs are private ok?" I smiled. He laughed. "Ok then!" He jumped out of bed and downstairs to eat. I texted Jack.

I have to go eat so I'll see you at 3! Martinus almost saw my texts with you but he didn't!

He replied.

Good or he would've been in trouble! See you soon!

I turned off my phone and got changed for the day.
                   Taylor's Outfit

I went downstairs and ate breakfast with Martinus

I went downstairs and ate breakfast with Martinus. After we watched movies and talked. At 2:30pm o saw that I had to go to Jack so I told Tinus that I'm meeting a friend and I'll be back later. He looked confused but nodded as I left.

Martinus's POV
When Taylor suddenly said she was meeting a friend I was confused. Why didn't she tell me this morning that she had to meet someone today? Something's going on. When she left I remembered that she left her phone in my room, so I went to grab it. I turned it on and saw a bunch of texts from this guy named Jack. Who's Jack?! They were texts saying 'Are you coming soon?' And 'I can't wait to see you!' And things like that! Is she cheating on me?! I opened the texts and scrolled through them. She's been texting him for the last 2 days! She's cheating on me! I can't believe her! I put her phone down and sat at the edge of my bed and cried into my hands. After a couple minutes of crying I ran downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed a knife. I cut 5 cuts down one arm and carved a broken heart on the other. When I put the knife away I heard someone talking. I think it's Maggie and Mac. "Mac I'm sorry but that date you asked me on about a week ago has to be cancelled! I'm so sorry but I'm not going out having fun when my sister is in the hospital!" I heard Megan say. "Fine in not angry! I understand! I was just asking about it!" Mac replied. "If you understand why would you and about it?!" She asked. "Because I thought maybe I could cheer you up ok?!" Mac sounded like he was about to cry. It was quiet for a second then I heard stomping upstairs. I walked out and saw Maggie standing there with her arms crossed looking down. Her back was towards me. I went up from behind and wrapped my arms around her waist. "I heard it all. I'm sorry that that happened. I'll talk to him later." I said. She turned around and hugged me. She's so cute I can't take it! "Thanks!" She whispered in my ear. I smiled. She let go and smiled back. "Where's Taylor?" She asked. I looked down and rubbed my arms where the cuts were. "She went out with a friend." I said quietly. "You sound upset about it. Why?" Megan asked putting her hand on my shoulder. "Because I saw texts on her phone and she's talking to this guy. She went to meet him and lied to me about it. I think she's cheating on me!" I started tearing up. "I'm so sorry!" Megan replied and hugged me. I let go and rubbed my arms again. God why is this sweater so irritating to my cuts?! "You've been rubbing your arms a bit. Are you ok?" She asked. I shook my head. "What did you do Tinus?!" She kinda yelled. I slowly lifted up my sleeves to show her the cuts. She gasped. "Martinus Gunnarsen! I can't believe you cut yourself! You did nothing wrong! Please don't ever do this again! You mean so much to me and I can't risk losing you!" She started crying. I hugged her as tight as I could and she hugged me really tight too. We both were crying into each other's shoulders. "I promise I'll never do it again!" I sobbed. She hugged me tighter. After a while we let go and smiled at each other. We stared into each other's eyes for a minute then Megan broke the silence by saying "You stay here. I'll go find Taylor." I nodded and she left.

Taylor's POV

I ran out of the house towards the field next to the tagged wall. I looked around and saw Jack there on the grass. He got up and walked over to me with an evil smirk on his face. "So....Good to see you again." He said. "Why do you want me here?" I asked crossing my arms. "I just wanted to let you know that I'm here for the summer. I'm here to ruin your life, again. My friends are coming in a week so then I'll have backup." He smirked again. "You're not going to hurt me or anyone I love Jack!" I yelled. "And you think you're going to stop me? A little girl like you?" He shoved me lightly. "You have no idea what I've been through since I left that school Jack!" I yelled even louder. "I don't know and I don't care! I just wanted to tell you..." He stopped. He started walking towards me as I was backing away into the wall. He came closer and punched me hard in the stomach. I coughed up a bit of blood. I fell on my knees, holding my stomach, gasping for air. Then I hear someone yell. "Taylor!" It sounded like Megan. I heard her running towards me. "Megan! Go......You'll get hurt!" I gasped between each word. "I don't care I need to make sure that you're ok!" She yelled. Then I heard another girl's voice. It was Amber! "What have you done to my best friend!" She yelled at Jack. I heard her slap him and then come over to me. I had Megan and Amber next to me with their arms around me. Then I heard someone else! I gathered enough strength to look up and see Mac shoving Jack! "What the hell! Why are you hurting Taylor?! She didn't do anything to you!" He yelled. "Oh! Is someone scared for their crush?" Jack said in a baby voice. "No she's not my crush! I have a girlfriend!" "Who? Her?!" Jack grabbed Megan and pulled her to his side and held her close. He was making a fist with his other hand. He was ready to punch her! "No!" Mac yelled. I struggled to get up as Mac punched Jack in the face. When he did I grabbed Megan and took her to the far corner. Amber stayed with her while I was next to Marcus. Jack punched Marcus in the stomach then shoved him to the corner opposite Megan and continued punching him! I pulled Jack away and he punched me in the jaw! I fell to the ground holding my cheek. As I was getting up I saw Martinus running!

A/n
Another chapter out! I've been having trouble writing again so just bare with me! I'm at 1.5k reads rn and I'm so happy! Thank u guys so much! Love ya!❤