Chapter 24

Taylor's POV
Years later

A couple years passed and Martinus proposed to me!! Our wedding was in a kind of park and it was beautiful! My maid of honour was Megan, and my bridesmaids were Amber, Madison, Emma, and my friend Annabella! It was a great wedding and it was so fun! When I threw the bouquet Madison caught it, and she is dating someone right now, so maybe that's a sign! She's dating Jacob Sartorius!(Lol) Megan now has a baby boy named Luke! He's 6 months old and he's so cute!

A million years later (not actually)

Marcus's POV

Years have passed and we're all 38 now! Luke is 13 now and we also had twin daughters, who are 10! Their names are MacKenzie and Megan! Megan is named after her mom Megan, of course, and MacKenzie was named after me, since her nickname will be Mac! In fact, everyone calls them Mac & Maggie, like Megan and I!!

Martinus's POV

Taylor and I had twin sons, and a daughter! Reversed from what Marcus & Megan have! Our sons are named Darcy & Griffin! Griffin was named after Taylor's little brother, who sadly passed away a couple years ago due to brain cancer. Our daughter's name is River! Taylor and I live not too far from Mac & Maggie, so we visit a lot and the kids play together! Oh! Forgot to mention! Madison ended up marrying Jacob Sartorius, and is pregnant with a daughter! I'm very happy for her! And Amber married Max Mills and had twin daughters named Annika, but her nickname is Anni, and her twin is Aimee! They also come over and play with the kids! All of us are happy together and we're so lucky to have each other in our lives!

                       THE END

A/N
Thank you so much for reading New House, New Friends, New Life! It's been a couple months of writing this and I have to say it was great!! Comment if you want a sequel!! Thank you for reading through all of this and supporting me on my first fanfic!!! Love you sooooooo much!!❤

Do u want a sequel?!
Comment!!
When I get to over 10 ppl who comment I'll start a sequel!!