|Chapter One|

Chressanto's p.o.v

I slowly opened Jacobs bedroom door. I stepped in and walked towards his bed.

"Jacob?" I said.

No answer.

"Jacob Emmanuel Perez get your ass up now!" I demanded as I began shaking his body.

Still nothing.

"Jacob stop playing!" I said yanking the blanket off his body.

He still just laid their he didn't even flinch.

"Wait what's that?" I said observing the big red stain on his bed sheet.

"Is that blood? Oh. Shit!" I said as I picked up his cold lifeless body from the bed and ran out the house to my car. I placed Jacob in the back seat and began driving toward the hospital.

15 minutes later

"I don't know why he would do this?" I kept asking myself in my head as I waited for Jacobs mom and dad in the lobby. I let the tears that had escaped from my eyes as I held my head in my hands looking at the ground.

"The family of Jacob Perez?" a tall light skin doctor said coming into the room.

"Yes I'm the family of Jacob Perez. how's he doing?" I asked wiping the tears from my face.

"We'll we got his heart pumping again and the blood pumping back to his heart, and we stitched up the cut on his arm." He said looking at Jacobs medical chart.

"Is he conscious?" I asked hoping he would say yes.

"Yes he is. You can go see him if you want, but not too long he has to rest." he said walking off.

"Hold on? which room is he in?" I asked.

"Room 219" he said turning off down a hallway.

I began walking down a hallway searching for Jacobs room number.

215. 216. 217. 218. 219.

Ok here we go.

I lightly opened the door before walking into his room. He was sitting there watching Adventure Time smiling and laughing.

"Jacob" I said lightly clearing my throat.

"Rocccyyy" Jacob squealed in excitement like a little kid.

I chuckled as I walked over to his bed side and gave him a hug.

"What are you doing here?" he asked curiously.

"I brought you here. I was the one that found you. why Jacob?" I asked him watching his expression go from happy to sad as he looked down as folded his hands and placed them in his lap.

"I'm sorry Jacob I didn't mean to make you sad" I said grabbing his hand.

"It's okay" he said looking down at our hands intertwined smiling.

"What are you smiling about?" I asked never taking my gaze off our hands.

"I'm smiling cause you cared enough to take me to the hospital" he said blushing like a idiot.

Awwwwweeeee♥️ how cute. Ignore that.

"Of course I did. Your my best friend Jacob. I don't know what I would do if I lost you." I said gripping his hand tighter.

"Thanks Roc. I don't know what I would do without you either." he said smiling up at me. I don't know what it is ,but this boys eyes make me weak in the knees. Just holding his hand right now gives me butterfly's, and those lips just look so damn SOFT.

Wait? What? Chressanto snap out of it, your not gay? Wait are you? shit I don't know!

I said in my head mentally arguing back and forth with myself. Man you gotta snap out of this shit.

"Roc" Jacob said giving me a confused look.

"Huh? Oh my bad." I said realizing I had zoned out for a minute.

"Everything okay?" he asked.

"Yea, scoot over." I said getting up into the hospital bed with him. Jacob placed his head on my shoulder as we sat and watched Adventure time. I brushed his soft curls with my hand as we watched tv.

2hours later

"What the hell is going on?" Jacobs dad yelled bursting through the room with Mrs. Perez not to far behind him.

"Huh? oh hi dad" Jacob said nervously rubbing the back of his neck.

"Hi Mr. and Mrs. Perez" I said sitting up.

"What the hell is going on?" Jacobs dad asked for the second time.

"Oh this? we accidentally fell asleep watching cartoons" Jacob said nonchalantly.

"Oh okay" Jacobs parents said in unison.

"So are you okay baby" Jacobs mom asked.

"Yea mami, thanks to Chressanto" he said smiling at the both of us.

"Thank you so much for being there Chressanto" his mom and dad thanked me.

"No problem. I know Jacob would do the same thing for me to." I said.

We all sat in there for an hour or two just talking and laughing until visiting hours were over.

"Chressanto can I talk to you for a second" Jacobs mom said placing her coat on.

"Yes mam." I said walking over to her.

"Do you like my son?" his mother asked me.

I stood there frozen not sure what to say.

"What do you mean like?" I asked confused.

"I mean are you gay?" She asked me.

"No mam." I said looking down at her.

"Chressanto I know you and Jacob are really close. I can see it in both of your eyes y'all really love each other more than you guys think you do. I just want to tell you whenever y'all do admit the truth that you'll always be welcomed in my family." She said pecking me in the cheek before leaving out the hospital room with Mr. Perez. I looked over at Jacob who was fast asleep. I walked over to his side of the bed and grabbed his hand.

"Maybe I do love you?" I said as I leaned over and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"I'll be back tomorrow Jakey" I said leaving out his room.

|The August Residents|

I laid in bed thinking about what Mrs. Perez said to me over and over again. Maybe she's right. I don't know. What I do know is that I do care about Jacob but the question is am I in love with him? I asked myself over and over again not once did I find an answer. I finally sighed and gave up before closing my eyes for the night.

___________________________

Ok. So how was the first chapter yay or nah? .-.

Ok so Chressanto's not sure of his feelings just yet but should he tell Jacob how he feels?

Should the next p.o.v be from Jacobs side and why he cut his self?

And does Jacob have a crush on his bro? If so what should happen next?

We'll until next update peace✌️