|Chapter Three|

Mrs. Perez' s p.o.v

After my little conversations with Mrs.August me and her have found out the perfect way to get our sons together one way or another. I was driving home from Clair's house when I was stricken with a fabulous idea. I pulled up into my driveway and made a call to Clair. She picked up on the third ring.

"Clair" I said with excitement in my voice as a smile formed across my face.

"Yes" she said.

"I think I have an idea to get them together" I said waiting for her response.

"What is it" she asked with eagerness.

"Okay we'll....." I started off.

"Okay so it's official that's the plan" she said after I finished talking.

"Yea we need to start this plan soon as possible" I said.

"We start working tomorrow, but aye we need rest so good night girl" she said before hanging up.

"Yay" I squealed as I hung up my phone and got out the car to go into the stairs to take myself to sleep.

|The next morning|

I woke up early and called Clair to tell her what we need to do first to get the plan in motion.

"Ok so I'm going to write the letter and I'm going to stick it in our mail box and wait for Chress to go get the mail out the mailbox" she said from over the other side of the phone.

"Ok and I'm going to write one and go out to the hospital and give it to Jacob" I said.

"Yea and than we're going to plan our trip and leave Chressanto in charge of making sure Jacob doesn't harm him self again and than we come back and there together." she said.

"Yea if It works out that easy." I said from the other end.

"Oh hey I gotta go Chressanto gets up in another 10minutes" she said before hanging up the phone in a hurry. I hung up and put my phone on the counter before going upstairs to my office to make up the letter.

|At the August Residents|

Mrs. August

I had just finished the letter within five minutes before Chressanto woke up. I went back into the kitchen and started preparing breakfast. when I finished cooking I set the plates on the table with food and poured two glasses of orange juice before he walked down the stairs dressed for school.

"Hey ma" he said as he pecked me on my cheek.

"Hey Chress. Baby can you run outside and get the mail out the mailbox please." I asked as I turned the stove off.

"Sure ma" he said jogging out the front door to the mailbox. He came in moments later with the letter in his hand.

"Who's it from I asked?" As if I really didn't know already.

"Oh no one really...just Jacob" he said shrugging his shoulders.

"Oh okay we'll sit down and eat before your food gets cold." I said. Me and Chressanto sat there in complete silence as we are I watched as Chressanto never took his eyes of the white envelope sitting on the table. It was still sealed so I knew he hadn't read it yet. When he was done eating he put the plate in the sink and placed the envelope in his pocket before grabbing his bag kissing me on the cheek and heading off to school. I sighed with a happy grin on my face knowing that soon my son would be together with his one true love.

Chressanto's p.o.v

I sat in my first period class with Jacobs letter in my lap. I was scared to open it unsure of what to expect it said. After starring at it for another five minutes I finally decided to open it. I carefully ripped it open before taking the letter out.

Dear Chressanto,

I'm sorry for scarring you away by

what I said. I thought if I told you how

I feel there was a slight chance you

would say you felt the same for me.

I'm not sorry for telling you how I feel

I'm sorry because I told you and I

might loose my best-friend because of

the way I feel about you. I never

meant to fall for you ,but I did and I

can't change that. I can't change the

fact that I love you more than just in a

brotherly way. I understand if you

don't want to be friends anymore, but

I hope one day you'll look back and

forgive me for loving you. I pray you

pick the best for you until than your

~MisFit Prince

I sat there and read the letter over and over rereading Jacobs words. I wish I would stop being a chicken and tell Jacob how I feel. I want him to know he's the air that I breath. The one that makes me weak in my knees. The one who has the key to my heart and the only one I LOVE....

The bell to began first period rang. My teacher Mr.Harrison walked in and began teaching. I couldn't concentrate all I could think about was Jacob. I needed to get out of here I needed to tell Jacob how I felt. I leaped up from my seat and sprinted to the door and down the hallway.

"Chressanto ,Chressanto August get back in this class now" Mr.Harrison yelled down the hall.

"I can't I have to go tell my bestfriend I'm in love with him" I yelled sprinting down the hallway faster. I made my way to where my car was parked and got in and sped off to the hospital to tell my baby how I feel.

Jacob's p.o.v

I was sitting in my bed reading the note my mami gave me from Chressanto. I couldn't believe what I was reading the letter made me have hope he would tell me how he felt.

Dear Jacob,

I'm sorry for the way I acted when you

poured out your heart to me. I guess

I was to afraid to tell you how I felt

about you. I was scared, I still am

Scared. I'm scared of letting you love

Me. Hell I'm scared of loving you. I'm

Scared that I might end up hurt or that

I might hurt you. I don't want you feel

Like I don't love you I do but until I

Can gather all my true feelings for you

I'm not going to set myself up to be

heartbroken but when I do get the

courage to I promise I'll tell you how I

feel about you baby boy but until than

just wait , but until than your

~Roc

I was sitting there trying to configure my thoughts when someone burst into the door. I looked up to see him himself ....

ROC....

"Jacob I love you" he said as he ran beside me and kissed my lips passionatly.

"You what?"