|Chapter Six|

Chressanto's p.o.v

After me and Jaden's nap together we woke up and went on a walk to the park. We got a lot of mean looks from people because we were holding hands through the park. We didn't care though let the hatters hate.

"Baby?" Jaden said.

"Yes" I said as I sat down on a swing.

"I love you" he said pecking my forehead before he went behind me and started pushing me.

"I love you too punk" I said giggling at my last word.

"So are you going to tell your mom about us?" he asked. I could tell he was furrowing his brow with a cute slightly confused expression on his face.

"I was thinking of it. She already told me she doesn't have a problem with gays. So why not tell her" I said as I nodded my head in approval.

"Okay cool. When were you thinking about telling her?" he asked.

"To be honest I didn't think that far ahead but I'm ready when ever your ready to I guess" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Okay. We can tell her tonight if you want to?" he said as he pushed me higher.

"Yea that sounds perfect. I'll call her when we get back" I said.

"Yay" he cheered as he stopped the swing from behind.

"Why'd you stop pushing?" I questioned him.

"So I could do this" he said standing in front of me and pecking me on my forehead.

I felt my cheeks turn a bright crimson red as his lips touched mine.

"You ready to go" he said as he slowly pulled away.

"Yea" I said as I felt the linger of the kiss stay on my forehead.

~Back at the Smith residence~

"Hey, have you seen my phone?" I asked Jaden as we ran upstairs to his room.

"Not since we were watching movies in the theater" he said coming to a stop at his bedroom door.

"I'll be back" I said as I ran back down the stairs to the theater.

"Now where is it?" I asked myself as I began looking for it on the couch.

"There it is" I said yanking it out of the couch cushions.

"Damn" I said looking at the 79 missed calls. 39 voicemails and 102 text messages. I went up stairs and laid down on Jaden's bed seeing to how he was in the shower.

"I guess I'll check these voicemails" I said going to my voicemail an typing in my password.

"Chressanto it's your mom. Where are you? Jacob tried to kill himself again he's in the hospital... Do you know what's up? Please call me back? Bye, I love you" she said before she hung up.

"Hey Jay" I said calling from the outside of the bathroom door.

"Yes" he yelled over the shower water.

"We can't have dinner with my mom tonight" I said.

"Oh" he yelled I could tell he had a sad expression on his face, from the sound of his voice.