|Chapter Two|

Chressanto's p.o.v

I woke up the next morning still trying to figure out my feelings for Jacob. I mean I do love him like a brother, but I don't know if I love him like a lover. I mean could I be in love with my best friend. I mean like I do get butterfly's when I'm around him, I get weak in the knees and I do have the occasional gay fantasy about bending him over and running up behind tearing that ass up ;).

Damn.

I'm gay for my best friend, and in love with him. What should I do. I can't tell him I love him!! I might ruin our friendship if I tell him how I fell. What if he doesn't feel the same way. I'd be crushed I would never ever be able to face him ever again. Maybe I'll just see how long this little crush last. it can't be too long it's just a faze. It'll be over in no time. I got out of bed and went into the bathroom to take a shower maybe that'll help me clear my mind some more.

10 minutes later

We'll that didn't help but I guess it'll do. I went into my room and lotion my body and put on some green boxers. I than go into my closet and put on a purple polo shirt and some white khakis and my purple and white vans. I grab my phone along with my keys and go out to my car. Off to the hospital to see my bab- I mean Jacob.

"Damn it Chressanto!" Get your head together. I began to head down Creek Road to go see Jacob.

Jacob's p.o.v

I sat in my hospital room talking to my mom about Chressanto.

"What if he doesn't feel the same mami?" I asked her as a look of worry spread across my face.

"Baby don't worry...he loves you" she said getting up from her chair beside my bed and pecking my forehead.

"But what if he says no?" I asked as I looked down into my lap.

"Baby don't worry" she said sitting beside me in my hospital bed. I laid my head on her shoulder and smelled her jasmine cinnamon perfume.

"Ok mami" I said kissing her on her cheek.

"Knock knock" said the crazy most sexiest boy walking into my room.

Yup! you got it.. Chressanto.

"Hi Chress" I said smiling and slightly blushing.

"We'll I'll leave you too alone." my mami said kissing me on the forehead before she left.

"What was that about?" Chress asked.

"I don't know" I said trying to play it off like I really didn't know.

"Oh ok than" Chress said as he made his way over to my bed side.

"Come on sit down" I said scooting over to make room for Chressanto. I watched as he got into the bed sat down beside me.

"Jacob can I ask you something?" he asked me furrowing his eyebrows.

"Uh...yea sure?" I said a little bit unsure.

"What if I said I loved you, wait no scratch that in love with you?" he asked. I couldn't believe what he just asked. Did he just say if he was in love with me? Oh my chicken in hot sauce! I can't even speak. Oh my gosh Jacob speak before he changes his mind.

"I would say I'm in love with you too" I said watching him look up at me in amazement slightly blushing.

"Really" he said excitedly. His eyes grew big as he realized how excited he sounded.

"I mean really?" he said trying to cover up his excitement.

"Really" I said as I caressed his face and kissed his juicy pink plump lips. I don't know what happened to my nervousness but I do know that Chressanto Romelo August is the one for me.

I slid my tongue across his bottom lip requesting an entrance which he so gladly accepted. After a minute or two tongue wrestling for dominance he finally gave in. I can already see I'm going to be the dude in this relationship. we continued kissing a little while longer till we finally pooled away for breath. We sat there not saying a word as we caught our breaths. I watched as his chest heaved up and down as he caught his breath. when I finally caught mine I decided it was now or never to tell Chress how I felt.

"Chressanto Romelo August, I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm completely and utterly in love with you baby boy. Your the kick to my beat, the clouds to my sky, my peanut butter to my jelly. I don't know what I would do if I lost you. I know it's wrong to feel this way about another guy, but I don't care, I love you anyway. Your my everything my no matter what. I skit know if you feel the same way about me ,but I do know how I feel so I'm laying all my cards down on the table. So if you feel the same I want you to know that I'm ready whenever you are, and if you don't feel the same I hope you don't look at me any differently than you already do." I took a deep breath after all that cause damn that was the toughest thing I've ever done. I sat there waiting for him to reply but instead he did the most unexpected thing.

He got up and walked out without saying a word.....

We'll I guess I know now he doesn't feel the same.....

"Ahhhhhhhhhh" I screamed as I through the remote at the tv. I watched as the broken glass fell to the ground.

Mrs. Perez's p.o.v

"Are you leaving Chressanto?" I questioned him as I watched a mad Chressanto run out the hospital lobby.

"I guess so..." I said. After standing there for a moment I walked back into Jacobs room to see what had happened between him and Chress.

"Knock knock" I said walking in. I heard soft whimpers as I made it back over to Jacobs bed. He was hidden under his blankets sobbing.

Note to self: kill Chressanto August when you see him

"Baby what's wrong?" I said climbing in the bed beside him and placing his head into my lap.

"H-he left" he cried out as tears rushed down his face faster by the second.

"What happened?" I asked as I stroked my baby's cheek.

"I- I -I confess-ed h-how I fe-felt bout hi-him and he-he left he di-didn't even say any-th-ing ba-ck" my baby said choking on every single one of his words as his tears ran down his face. I knew than that nothing at this moment or point of time could stop him from crying so I just rocked him back and fourth and rubbed his back as I watched him fall apart.

An hour later

I finally got Jacob to stop crying. I turned off the lights in his room and said goodbye to the nurses in the lobby. I have to go talk Claire there's got to be a way to get these two together. I made it out to the parking lot and went to go sit in my car and dialed Claire's number.

"Hello? um Claire we have a problem..."

___________________________ok so there's chapter two? I know it sucked no need to tell me-.- but anyway what did you think and what's up with Mrs. Perez? and why is Chressanto acting weird and poor Jacob :'(