|Chapter Ten|

Chressanto's p.o.v

I woke up to the most beautiful creatures arms this morning.

Jacob.

I kissed his cheek lightly as I listened to his soft snores. I stared at him in amazement.

How can someone as wonderful as him put up with a jerk like me? How can someone so beautiful inside and out forgive me and love me time and time again after I mess up? I don't know how but I'm gonna do everything I possibly can to show him how much I care and love him even if it kills me. I watched as his eyes fluttered open and a smile spread across his face.

"Good morning baby" I said pecking his lips.

"Good morning" he said squeezing my ass a little bit as he moved his hands up and down my waist.

"I don't ever wanna get up" I said snuggling close to his body.

"I don't either, but we both know this moment had to end sometime" he said sadly.

"Can we stay here after school and for the rest of the weekend?" I asked sticking out my bottom lip.

"For you anything, but I'm not really up for school today" he said.

"Why?" I asked with a confused face expression.

"After what happened yesterday I just don't want to face school today" he said sadly.

"Oh okay than. If you don't want to we don't have too. What would you like to do?" I asked him as I caressed the side of his face.

"Can we go see a movie and walk around the mall for a couple of hours" he said with the cutest puppy dog eyes ever.

"Yes baby" I said pecking his nose.

"Yay" he squealed.

I giggled as I watched his eyes light up like fireworks on the Fourth of July. He may be acting like the girl right now but no matter what he always gone be papi.

"We'll come on if you want to do all that we have to take showers and get dressed" I said getting up from the bed and stretching.

"That ass" Jacob said behind me as he smacked my left butt cheek.

"Baby stop" I said as I felt my cheeks turn red.

"I couldn't help it" he said chuckling as he stepped into his boxers and his clothes from yesterday.

When we were both done getting dressed we walked into my car and I began driving to the closest hotel near us.

~20 mins later~

We pulled up to the SunBean hotel parking lot. I turned the car off as I parked the car.

"Come on baby" I said unlocking the car doors. I hoped out the car and opened my baby's door for him. I then grabbed the clothes out my back seat for me and Jakey before we walked to the main entrance.

"Hello I'm Meagan how may I help you today?" a short pale white lady with freckles on her face asked. She had medium long brown curls that flowed down her back. She wore a blue blazer with a long sleeved button down and a matching blue skirt with black flats.

"Yes, we're looking to stay in a room for the whole week" I said as I felt Prince wrap his hands around my waist.

"Okay we'll that be a one bed room or two?" she asked adjusting her glasses on her face.