|Chapter Five|

Chressanto's p.o.v

I woke up and looked around the room. It was pitch dark. I looked towards the dresser and picked up y phone. I had 10 missed calls and 30 messages from Jacob. I checked the time on my phone 2:35 a.m.

Oh no!!

He probably feels like I stood him up. Damn it Chressanto! You finally get the courage to tell Jacob how you feel ask him out and than stand him up.

He's so never going to forgive me ...

I flopped back onto the bed and sighed out an irritated breath.

"He's gonna hate me" I muttered out.

"Who is baby?" Jaden said as his eyes fluttered open.

"First off I'm not your baby and my boyfriend Jacob" I said a little irritated.

"No need to catch a attitude, and since when do you have a boyfriend?" Jaden questioned.

"Since before I came over here" I said.

"We'll he ain't gone want you now after what I just did to that ass" he said biting his lip.

"This was a mistake" I blurted out feeling stupid for how I couldn't resist Jaden. What am I going to tell Jacob. I walked over my friends house for advice and ended up under him instead on our date. Ugh! Fuck my life!

"We'll ain't nothing you can do now what's done is done" he said adjusting his pillow.

"Yea I guess so" I said sadly.

"We'll you can't go home so I guess you can stay the night if you want seeing to how your already in my bed" he said yawning as he struggled to keep his eyes open.

"Yea your right" I said as I closed my eyes and went back to sleep.

*The Next Morning*

I woke up with the sun shining on my face. I fluttered my eyes open to be met with a pair of beautiful brown eyes.

"Good morning beautiful" Jaden said kissing my nose.

"Good morning" I said slightly blushing too his words.

Me and Jaden laid in bed for about an hour with his arms wrapped around my waist catching up with each other. I hate to say this but it felt so nice being wrapped in his arms. I know your going to hate me for what I'm about to do next but I'm sorry.

"Jaden?" I questioned.

"Yes roccy" he said pecking my lips sweetly.

"We'll you be my boyfriend?" I asked.

"I'd love too baby, but what about that Jacob boy?" he asked.

"Oh him he'll be okay in fact I'll call him right now to break it off" I said nonchalantly.

"Oh okay than I'm yours" he said caressing my ass softly.

"Okay" I said kissing his lips passionately.

"Hey we should get in the shower" Jaden said winking his eye.

"Yea we should" I said as we both got up from the bed.

*2hours later*

Me and Jaden were in the media room cuddling and watching frozen when he paused the movie.

"Baby?" he said.

"Yes" I answered back looking up at him.

"Don't you still have to break up with that Jacob person?" he questioned me,