|Chapter Twelve|

Jacob p.o.v

The next morning I got up from my bed and decided to make my first move to a better me. I walked into the hallway closet and grabbed the clippers out the closet. I walked back down the hall and into the bathroom and plugged the clippers up. I than began shaving my curly Afro into a box cut. I than shaved the back of my head making waves from the end of my neck up to my ears. I turned off the clippers and examined my hair one more time before putting the clippers up and disposing my we'll what use to be my hair. (In other words his hair is cut like Jadens but his curls or still in his head)

After my little hair cut I got into the shower and started scrubbing my body with my mango peach scrub body wash. When I was all clean I put on some all black jeans a white polo and my Jordan 6rings on. I than went down stairs and made a bowl of cereal. After I was all finished I made my way out my house and decided to walk around the park for a little while before going too school. I wanted to take some time to myself and ask myself am I really making the right choice. I know I haven't told y'all yet but I bet y'all know what my choice was.

~30mins later~

I had just walked into the school doors and as I made my way down the hall everyone's eyes were on me. No one even spoke or moved as I made my way down to my locker. I placed my things in my locker and walked down to my first class and sat in the far back row as far away from everyone as possible.

Chressanto's p.o.v

"Hey bae" Jaden said smiling and wrapping his arms around my waist from behind as I stood in front of my locker.

"Hey whatsup" I said as I turned around and pecked his cheek lightly.

"Nothing, hey did you see the new kid walking down the hall?" he asked me in a concerned voice.

"No why?" I asked him in confusion closing my locker door.

"Because he kinda looks like your cra- I mean ex boyfriend but he looks completely different than Jacob" he said as he took the books that were in my hand and began walking me too class.

"Oh maybe it's just a strange coincidence" I said shrugging my shoulders as we continued walking down the long hallway.

"Yea your probably right, but where were you last week I missed you" he said pouting.

"Oh I didn't feel like myself last week so I decided I'd take a break from school" I said.

"Oh why didn't you call me I could have made you feel better?" he said furrowing his brows.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to be alone" I said half truthfully.

"Oh okay we'll wanna hang after school?" He asked as we stood outside of my classroom.

"Uh sure but I have some work to catch up on" I said pecking his cheek before walking into my classroom.

"Hey you forgot your books" Jaden said as he came in the class and sat my things on my desk.

"Thank you baby" I said blushing as he kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear.

"Your welcome gorgeous" I felt my cheeks turn a bright red as I listened to his compliment.

The first bell rang starting first period off. I looked into the front role were Jacob usually sat but for some reason he wasn't there. I hope he didn't do anything crazy. Maybe he's just late. I said to myself as I began working on my assignment.

~45mins later~

First period was half way over and I still hadn't seen Jacob. I wondered why our teacher Mrs.Frank hadn't introduced the new kid sitting in my baby seat. Who ever he was I could tell he was cute from his hairstyle, but I could also since there was something mysterious about him. I couldn't see his face just his ear and his hand that was supporting his head up as Mrs.Frank Talked. I watched as he raised his hand up.

"Yes Jacob" Mrs. Frank said.

Jacob?

"May I go to the restroom?" he asked as he moved his hand away from his face.

"Grab a pass" she said as she started lecturing us again.

I watched as he got up. He no longer looked like himself. He had cut his Afro into a box, he even had that lil cut through the eyebrow. Yea I don't know what they call it but y'all know the thing I'm talking about. He didn't even dress like himself he was dressed in dull colors he usually was dressed all bright to match his bubbly personality. I watched as his eyes made contact with mine I smiled but he just turned around and walked out the class room cutting me a sharp glare.

"Mrs. Frank can I get something from my locker?" I asked. Hoping she would say yes.

"Yes, hurry Chressanto. I don't want you too miss out the important things" she said handing me a pass.

I got up from my seat and made my way out the classroom. I ran down the hall to the boys restroom and grabbed Jacob by his wrist.

"What the fuck?" he whisper yelled at the right grip I held to his wrist.

"What's going on?" I asked him as I made him face me.

"What do you want?" he said rolling his eyes.

"Why did you cut your hair? Why are you acting this way?" I questioned him.

"Save the bullshit. You don't have to act like you care about me!" he said in a attitude as he tried to snatch his wrist away from my hand.

"Jacob what the hell is going on" I yelled at him as I pressed him against the school lockers beside the restroom.

"Like you care" he said scoffing.

"Stop being an ass" I said through gritted teeth.

"Haha maybe you should learn who you want to be with?" he said. I felt the anguish in his tone as he spoke. I released his wrist as I felt every word he said hit me like a gun shot to the heart as he walked away. I slid down against the lockers and pulled my knees close to my body as I placed my head on my knees. I sat there a minute as I felt tears sting at my eyes as I felt like I'm the reason Jacob has all theses problems and insecurities. I watched as Jacob returned back to the hall as I remained sitting on the floor. I sat in the hallway the rest of the class period until the bell rang dismissing first period.

~skipping to the end of the day~

I haven't talked to Jacob since the whole little incident earlier. Besides even if I tried to he'd probably just push me away. I didn't really feel like talking to anyone so I grabbed my stuff from my locker and walked out the back exit so know one would spot me on the way to the parking lot. As I was about to turn the corner I saw Jaden and Ray standing on the side of the building. I couldn't hear what they were saying but by looking at them you could tell it was something important. I watched the two go back and fourth but that's when things started to get a little to touchy. I watched as Jaden and Ray shared a passionate kiss which turned into a pretty heated make out. I felt anger rush over my face as I clenched my fist up. I than softened my hands when I realized Jaden and Ray are no better than what I was doing with Prince. I than turned around and began walking around to the opposite side of the school to the parking lot. I got in my car without being spotted and sped off down the road to my house. I didn't feel like talking to anyone today so I turned my phone off for the day.

Jacob's p.o.v

I felt bad for going off on Chressanto this morning. I wanted to apologize to him when we were leaving the school building but he seemed to be in a rush so I decided I'd tell him later. I was walking to my car as I was suddenly picked up from behind. I wiggled and squirmed around as I tried to break free of the hands that were wrapped around my body. I felt a sharp pain in my side as I bit down on the persons hand.

"Ahhhhh shit" the person said. I felt the person slap me across the face as a tear fell down my cheek. I felt a cloth being placed over my face as I began fading in and out of conscience. I was thrown into a truck as my wrist and feet.

_________________________

CLIFFHANGER!!!