|Chapter Nine|

Jaden's p.o.v

I've been calling Chressanto's phone all day and he hasn't picked up not once. I didn't think it was that serious. I mean like it was but than again it wasn't. I mean like I'm his boyfriend why did he get so mad when I touched him.

"Hey you've reached Chressanto I'm not here right now leave a message after the beep"his voice mail said for like the thousandth time tonight.

"Hey babe please call me back I miss you and I didn't mean to make you mad just please call me" I said before I hung up the phone.

"We'll that didn't work. Man I wish he'd call me back Id really like to have some make-up sex right about now. I guess I can always call Ray-Ray. I looked in my contacts till I found his contact as Big Daddy Ray Ray👅👅 and pressed call.

"Whatsup" his sexy voice said as he picked up.

"Shit. Nothing feeling a little horny" I said nonchalantly.

"Oh are we" he said in a flirtatious voice. We weren't wen face to face but I could tell by his tone there was a smirk spread across his face.

"Yea and I was just calling wondering if you could help me with my uh problem" I said licking my lips.

"Oh. I thought you were no longer on the mark-it?" He asked.

"Oh I'm not but when it comes to you I am" I said in my flirty tone. Damn I hope this works.

"Oh Ight I'll be there in ten" he said ending the conversation.

I got up from my position on my bed and began stripping my school clothes till I was standing in nothing but my boxers.

"Hey uh ja...ewww" my little sister willow said as she covered her eyes.

"We'll maybe if you knocked before you entered I could've warned you" I said throwing a pillow from my bed at her.

"We'll excuse me I didn't think you'd be standing in the middle of your room half naked" she said as she walked towards my bed.

"Whatever! What do you want Willow" I said as I stood in front of her.

"We'll uh" she started as she shifted her body uncomfortably on my bed.

"What's wrong you know you can tell me anything" I said sitting down beside her and placing my hand on her knee.

"Ok so there's this guy I like but he's older and I want to tell him but I'm afraid too and He happens to be my bestfriends cousin" she said all in one breath.

"Okay. So um when you say older how much older are we talking?" I asked her raising my eyebrow.

"He's the same age as you are" she said.

"Oh. Do I know him?" I asked her as I watched her relax a little.

"I don't know, he goes to your school though" she said.

"What's his name?" I asked her.

"Jacob Perez" she said.

"Hmmm.. that name sounds familiar I don't think I know who that is though" I said in all honesty.

"Oh. We'll what do you think I should do? I really like him." she said with a confused expression on her face.

"Just tell him." I said plainly.

"That's it?" she asked standing up from my bed in disbelief.

"Yea just tell him you never know he might take you out to a movie or something" I said playfully punching her in the arm.