Quiet

This one is very short but I just needed to write some fluff to make me feel better. Enjoy.

Will laid on the floor of my cabin, his hair was soaking wet from the rain and he had taken off his wet shirt. I grabbed towels from my bathroom and a change of clothes for him (since he left his clothes in my cabin).

I handed him the pink shirt and pajama pants as he started to sit up.

I towel dried his hair and slowly started to slow down, mesmerized by his sky blue eyes, until my hands fell into our laps. He smiled down at me and took my face in his hands, slowly kissing me with the warm passion I knew was only for me. The warmth reminded me of the sun, bright and quiet, something that wouldn't ever waver, no matter the circumstances, until the entire star died.

We broke, only for long enough for him to put his shirt on, then continued kissing.

His hands moved from my face to my neck, to my hair, and then lower back, where he pulled me closer to him.

His hands were so warm.

"Mmh, I love you Nico," he whispered into the kiss.

I broke away and muttered "I love you too Will."

Will smiled and hugged me for a few minutes. I was pressed into his legs, which were coated in skin tight wet jeans, Gods that looked uncomfortable, though in a way it looked good on him.

"Go put on different pants Solace, you're getting my clothes wet," I laughed.

He looked me in the eyes, he was blushing a bit as he ran off to the bathroom. As I watched him go I noticed that his shirt was a bit too short for him, showing off his cute little tummy.

He changed quickly, coming back to me in only a matter of minutes.

"Will, why did you come here again?" I asked quietly.

He smirked "Your cabin was the closest, sweetheart, I had been doing rounds of the cabins and it started to pour, so here I am and here I will stay."

Will rubbed his nose against mine and ran his fingers through my hair "You wanna cuddle?" I asked.

He nodded and picked me up, plopping me into my (or our because he slept there so often) bed. He wrapped the blankets around us and rested his chin on my head as we sat together.

I played with his pretty hands for a while. Tracing their every outline, trying to remember the first time I felt them, the day we officially met.

I had noticed Will before, saw him in the dreams I had of camp, watching him calm down even Clarisse. He was always so determined when I saw him before we met. Little did I know that Will was really just a big softie who could be stubborn and a good leader. Little did I know that we would be boyfriends.

Will slowly moved his head down to the nape of my neck, resting there, his lips pressing into my skin.

He took deep breaths, his breath hitting my shoulder and sending a warm feeling through my body. I melted back into him and he wrapped his arms around me more.

"Mmh, Nico, I love you," he whispered, just centimeters from my ear.

"Love you too, Sunshine."

He kissed my neck, right behind my ear, gently and then rested his chin again.

We were quiet for a while, the only sound was of the storm that Mr.D had allowed through to water the strawberries. The soft patter of the rain was almost in time with our heartbeats.