Ice Skating AU Part 4

I was bombarded with hugs from my dad and Hazel, I laughed slightly when they told them to get off of me for a picture. It was nice to know that I didn't fuck it up. I actually did well for once.

I could see Will waiting close to the kiss and cry, smiling from ear to ear. It was nice to have competition that could be happy for me, though it was especially nice to have Will.

I decided that I liked him.

After the pictures I was allowed to go get changed back into my normal stuff so I headed to the back hall.

Will stopped me by grabbing my hand and lacing his own fingers into mine "Come with me," he muttered.

"Oh-okay," I managed as we went back to one of the dressing rooms.

As soon as he closed the door Will turned back to me, smiling brighter than I had ever seen.

"Jesus Nico that was amazing," he said, getting closer to me and running a hand through the hair that had fallen during my performance.

"T-thanks," I said.

I was still confused about what happened right before I went out to the ice.

"You were beautiful, and damn, those jumps, you did everything perfectly Neeks," he was getting closer.

Eventually he got so close that I could feel his breath on my cheek.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

His face flushed but he didn't pull away "I-I, to be honest, I'm not sure. Sorry."

I was on such an adrenaline high that my mouth just spewed words.

"I didn't say I didn't enjoy it, I was just wondering," I whispered.

He smirked "Well okay then, I see how it it. How about this, am I allowed to kiss you?"

Damn, shit, fuck, that was smooth. That's what it meant. He liked me? I mean wasn't that why people kissed? I had to be honest though, I wanted to kiss him too.

"Sure, can I kiss you?"

He nodded and put one hand around my waist, and the other at the back of my neck, then slowly kissed me, closing his eyes.

His tongue snaked its way into my mouth and his fingers undid my hair. I deepened the kiss by stepping closer to him. I hadn't even taken my skates off.

He hugged my waist tight as we essentially made out.

Will's kiss felt so full of love, I couldn't believe it, he was kissing me.

He took his mouth off of mine and left a trail of kisses down to my shoulder, shifting the fabric of my costume slightly, then kissing on my collar bone.

"Will," I gasped.

"Your uniform for tomorrow covers right here, don't worry lovely," he said in a low whisper.

Oh jesus.

After a few minutes we were sitting on the bench in the room, my fingers were in his hair and he was still kissing me.

"W-will, you need to get ready," I muttered.

"Do I?" He whispered "I could just stay here with you Angel."

I smiled "That's funny Will, b-but," I sighed "this is your career."

Will stopped and plopped one last sloppy kiss on my lips "Okay, fine."