Ice Skating AU Part 5

I walked Will out towards the ice, his hand around my waist and mine around his. God he was hot as hell.

I wasn't sure if it was the competition making me so eager to be alone with him but I really just wanted the skating to be over so we could be.

It's not like I didn't want to see Will skate, it was just, well, I'd rather see him with his mouth on mine. I really liked that feeling. Will felt good in general, just so warm, so loving, and really strong. He was also the best kisser ever, and his lips were so soft.

I hugged him before sending him off to Chiron. Not many seemed surprised. I watched as he waited for his name to be announced. Because of the cheers I couldn't hear anything other than "Will Solace-"

He stepped on the ice and I couldn't hear anything, my heart was just pounding in anticipation. I assumed the music started because he started by moving his arms out and skating backwards into a slow spin. I couldn't even focus on his skating, my mind was buzzing with the thought of him.

His ass was hotttttt. Fuckkkkkk. His hair was so fluffy, I'd love to run my hands through that while- I stoped myself. But that was a pretty good thought, just grasping at his hair while- nope, not again.

I forced myself to try and focus on Will's skating, thought the music was still hard to focus on due to the crowd and, well, something else.

He made eye contact with me for a moment and blew a little kiss with a wink. FFFffFUuuUuCCckkkkkkkKKK. I knew that was part of his routine but, hell, he was such a tease.

How did that even happen, I hadn't met him before yesterday, now he was making me feel things with just a little look.

He did a quad, then a spin, then another quad. So beautiful. I recognized some of the combinations, I had done them myself as a kid. Some were from my first performance. Videos of that were almost impossible to find, but Chiron had been the one to choreograph my stuff.

When he kneeled and leaned his head back I heard the eruption of applause and found myself clapping so intensely it almost hurt. He bowed and skated to the kiss and cry. There were flowers and plushies raining down from the stands, along with some other odd items.

God, who threw their underwear?

I watched Will hug Chiron, then a woman who I hadn't seen till then. She had curly hair, and those hands looked like Will's. His mom? Perhaps, or maybe sister. She was awfully young.

"Will Solace from America finished his performance with a new personal best, 105.6! Amazing! Congratulations everybody, we hope to see everyone tomorrow at the free skate competition!" The announcer said.

Will started crying, they were happy tears, everybody hugged him. I wished I could to, but kiss and cry was only for coaches and family or very close other people. I wasn't sure if I counted as very close yet.

He eventually made his way out into the hall, there were reporters already surrounding him when I got there.

"Oh, Nico, there you are!" He said, making the room fall silent.

Everyone's eyes zeroed in on me as Will motioned for me to come over.

"This is the guy who inspired me to even try to skate. I give him, my mom, and my coach Chiron all of the credit for my career. Of course I put effort into everything but without them I'd probably have never even tried figure skating," he was using a different voice, what I would describe as a "TV" voice.