Getting Acquainted

**Okay, so I actually really need you guys to read this author's note because it pertains to the story. As I've said before, I really like the way this story has come out. With that being said, I only just realized - as I began writing chapter 14 - that a very big portion of this story is dialogue. Now, it's not necessarily a bad thing, it's just not something I'm used to. I think that the style is a little different because for one it's written in mainly a male's POV. I kind of like the whole stylistic way of showing instead of telling as I'm writing, but I'm not sure that everyone else will. With that being said, I'm not sure I'm all too happy with it. I'm going to try and do my best to make it more writing than dialogue, but we'll see what happens.

SECONDLY - I wanted to surprise update earlier than usual because you guys have been the most amazing readers ever. Seriously, your support is astonishing. Some days when it's just been a shitty day of classes and homework, I go back and reread all your sweet comments. You guys are truly the reason why I do what I do. So, from the bottom of my heart, thank you. Please enjoy and let me know what you think!**

Troy's POV

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" I mumbled, voice getting louder the more stressed I got. My room was a fucking mess and I couldn't find anything that I needed. Looking around, I cursed at myself under my breath. There were three huge mounds of clothes loitering around the room and I'm pretty sure the funky smell that was coming from under Chad's bed was from a week old pizza we ordered but never finished.

"Dude, shut the fuck up, will you? I'm trying to take a nap before training tonight." Chad groaned, heaving a pillow across the room and nailing me right in the face.

"Fuck off before I put laxatives in your food and don't tell you again." I threatened. He grumbled a quiet 'asshole' under his breath and turned his body so his back was facing me. I rubbed my fingers against my temples and tried to recall that last place I put the damn thing.

"Have you seen my charger? My laptop is almost dead and I'm supposed to meet Aurora at the library in seven minutes!" I yelled anxiously. I couldn't afford to be late. That showed that I didn't care, and I most definitely did. I frantically searched my desk drawers; desperately hoping it was in one of them, though it wasn't.

"It's on top of the fridge. You put it there yesterday after cleaning your backpack out." He mumbled, dozing off once again. Snatching the charger, I shoved it in my backpack before rushing from the room. I impatiently jammed my finger against the down button, hating myself for getting a dorm on the tenth floor. When the doors of the elevator finally came open, I blindly rushed in, not paying attention whether anyone was coming off.

"Sorry!" I hollered before slapping the button for the main floor.

"Awh, don't worry babe, you can ram into me anytime." Naomi's familiar voice squeaked out. I scrunched my nose up in disgust before giving her a murderous glare, deciding against giving her a verbal answer.

I busted my ass across campus, finally reaching the library about ten minutes later. I ran up the two flights of stairs to get to the meeting room Aurora had rented out for us. Throwing the door open, I continued to breathe heavily from not only the run here, but also the sweltering heat outside.

"Woah, you okay?" She asked when she looked up at me, her eyebrows knitting together in concern. I nodded, still trying to regulate my breathing. Leaning over and bracing my hands on my thighs, I heaved a few coughs before I could finally speak.

"I was going to be late if I didn't run and it's really fucking hot outside." I panted. Reaching up, I ungraciously wiped the sweat off of my forehead and onto my pants, freezing when I heard Aurora's snort, followed by a giggle. I had completely forgot to act somewhat normal around her.