Trouble in Paradise

**Quick update before I head to class. Hope you guys like it!**

Troy's POV

I could hear subtle snickers coming from behind me as the fog in my sleep-dazed mind began to clear. I scrunched my brows in confusion as a bright flash went off, assaulting my unadjusted eyes.

"The hell?" I croaked out, straining my neck the slightest bit to peek over my shoulder – to where the flash had come from. Two of my teammates – both redshirted freshman - Jason and AJ, were red-faced with barely contained laughter. Still slightly disoriented from the deep slumber I'd been in, I slowly untangled my body from Aurora's and sat up, shifting so that my legs were hanging off the side of the bed.

"What the fuck are you two doing?" I croaked, completely annoyed that they'd woken me. I was probably going to have a hell of a time getting back asleep. Reaching down, I slipped my discarded pair of boxers back on. 

"Nothing dude, don't worry about it." Jason said, acting sketchy. I narrowed my eyes at the both of them before standing up and stretching my tired limbs. Turning on my phone, the time read ten thirty. I realized Aurora and I had only been asleep for about three or so hours, though it had felt like more. I caught them both glancing at Aurora's sleeping figure in my bed every couple of seconds and was immediately on edge.

"Where is Chad? And why the fuck are you guys in here?" I asked, my tone coming out far more hostile and accusing than I'd intended it to. It was obvious that Aurora and I were asleep; therefore Chad wouldn't have stuck around for long. That being said, I didn't know how long they'd been standing there just watching us. Not to mention where Chad currently was.

"Chill dude, we just got here. Chad needed to change before we went out, but he just left to take a piss. We'll be gone in less than five minutes." He said defensively. I didn't give a shit if I was being a dick, I didn't like they way they were both eyeing my girl.

"Whatever." I grumbled in reply, just wanting to crawl back in bed and wrap myself around Aurora once again.

"Don't worry. You two can go back to fucking just as soon as we leave." AJ jibed, eyeing me with a challenging gleam in his eyes.

"What the fuck did you just say to me?" I spat, getting up in his face before he even had time to react.

"I said-"

"Oh, I heard what you fucking said. I dare you to say it again, AJ. I fucking dare you." I sneered, hands itching to greet his face with a harsh punch. This kid needs to be taught a lesson. His cocky smirk faltered for a few seconds before he puffed his chest out once again. 

"You wouldn't hit me, Carmichael." He challenged, mouth twisting up into yet another cocky grin.

"I wouldn't? You wanna fuckin' take that risk? You're not even a starter." I taunted. I felt like an ass throwing my status in his face – as my father always taught me that being humble was the most important thing on and off the field – but I also could've laughed with how quickly his eyes filled with uncertainty.

"Whatever man. You're pussy whipped already and you're not even dating the slut." He said as his face twisted up in disgust. That was it. That's all it took for my temper to take over and for me to see nothing but red. My arm reared back before shooting forward and socking him as hard as I could in the face. He doubled over instantly while screaming in pain. Pussy. He clutched at his nose while blood gushed down his chin and arms before eventually dropping onto the floor.

"You fucker! I think you broke it!" He screamed at me, lightly tapping the bridge of his nose and flinching every time.

"I guess you should've kept your mouth shut then, huh? If I EVER catch you talking about my girlfriend that way again, you're as good as dead. Understand?" I threatened, hoping he'd give me attitude again so that I could give him a matching black eye just to further prove my point.

"You're fucking psycho man." He yelled angrily.

"I said, do you understand?" I gritted out slowly, pronouncing every syllable.

"Understood." He ground out before spitting blood into the nearby trashcan before wiping the spittle off his lips with the back of his hand.

"Lets get the fuck out of here man." AJ muttered to Jason before they both stormed out of the room.

"Fucking pricks." I grumbled under my breath. I froze in place when I heard the familiar squeaking of my bed springs. I had totally forgotten that Aurora was asleep behind me. Well, was asleep behind me. I doubt she stayed asleep through the duration of that fight.

"Why are you looking at me like a scared mouse?" She giggled out once I'd finally turned around to face her. I released the breath of air I'd been unknowingly holding in before sauntering over to her, one small step at a time.

"I wasn't sure how you would react to violence. It won't happen again." I admitted vehemently, afraid that she'd react like my mother and sisters do whenever I came home bloody from some stupid fight at school.

"I don't know what you're talking about. It gets me all hot and bothered to see you defending my honor." She flirted playfully. A huge grin broke out on my face at her words. Pulling her up into a sitting position, I slipped my way-too-big t-shirt over her body before hoisting her up into my arms. Balancing her with one arm under her ass, I grabbed my shower caddy and headed out the door.

"Where the fuck are we going!" She whisper yelled at me while glancing around the expanse of the hallway frantically.

"To shower. What else?" I said, laughing against the skin between the crook of her neck and shoulder. She did little to suppress the shiver that passed through her body in response.

"I'm pretty sure that's totally against dorm rules! Seriously! We could get into huge trouble!" She lectured while trying to remove herself from my arms, not that I was letting her anyway.

"But that makes it all the more fun." I growled out before picking a shower stall. Releasing her from my hold, she slid along the expanse of my body. Removing the little clothing we'd both had on, I turned the shower tap to luke warm – almost bordering cold. This was one of the little reliefs you could get in the sweaty Alabama weather.

"It's weird how comfortable I am around you naked. You just make me feel so good about my body, it's hard not to be." She pondered out loud, her words more so to herself than me.

"If a man doesn't make his woman feel like she's the most beautiful girl in the world, then he isn't doing his job." I stated, voice strong and sure. She smiled sweetly at me before leaning her head against my chest, but still maintaining eye contact. I pulled us both under the shower's spray before reaching for my bottle of three in one shampoo, condition, and body wash. I was about to squirt some into my hand, but Aurora snatched it from me.

"Here, let me." She mumbled, cheeks tainted a slight pink. I raised my eyebrow, wondering how exactly she'd planned to wash my hair for me.

Glancing behind me, I stepped back until I felt the built in bench hit my calves before sitting.

"Perfect." She said, straddling my hips and beginning to massage the product into my hair. I hissed in pleasure as she lightly scratched at my scalp with her nails. She worked it into my locks for a few minutes before getting off of me so I could rinse it out. I reached for her hair, prepared to return the favor when she ducked away.

"What are you doing? That shit will tangle the hell out of my hair!" She exclaimed, eyeing me as if I was bat-shit crazy.

"Yeah, but then you'll smell like me." I stated smugly. She rolled her eyes and resigned to letting me continue.

I may have gotten a little carried away with lathering her body...oops?

**

"I can't believe you forgot to grab at least one towel!" Aurora scolded me as we stood stranded in the shower, dripping wet.

"It wasn't really the first thing on my mind." I admitted.

"Oh really? Then what was!" She demanded with her hands on her hips. My eyes immediately traveled to her bouncing tits while licking my lips.

"I think you know exactly what was." I replied, fingers itching to touch her two perfect, perky mounds.

"You're such a man!" She whisper yelled before crossing her arms over her chest, ruining my amazing view. "Now, run back to your room and grab one." She ordered while slightly shivering.

"I'm butt ass naked!" I argued back, appalled at the thought of running through the dorm halls in just my birthday suit.

"Yeah, well so am I! Unless you'd like every Tom, Dick, and Harry to see me naked, I suggest you pull on your boxers and suck it up." She shot back, getting me right in my weak spot. She already knew - for a fact - that I wasn't going to let anyone else see her the way I got to.

"Pain in my ass." I grumbled before pecking her lips and doing as she said, soaking my boxers immediately.

Snatching a towel from my room, I hurriedly made my way back to the bathroom. I didn't want to leave Aurora stranded by herself for too long. I was about ten feet from the door when I heard my name being called. Glancing up, my eyes met with the last person I wanted to see.

"Troy, why don't you have any clothes on? It's against dorm policy to walk around anywhere but your room in what you're...wearing?" The floors RA started to yell after me. Not wanting to continue the conversation with her any further, I quickly slipped into the safety of the men's bathroom. Banging on the stall door I waited patiently for Aurora to open it.

"You just got me in trouble with my RA." I said before proceeding to tell her the story of what happened. She laughed her head off while I toweled myself off with the same one she'd just used.

"It's not funny." I said, feigning anger.

"See that's where you're wrong. That is down right hilarious. Now hurry up, I wanna get the hell out of here before we both get into trouble." She said, a nervous tremor in her voice.

Peeking my head out of the stall, I looked both ways to make sure no one had come in while we were redressing. I nodded to Aurora, letting her know that the coast was clear before we made a mad dash for the exit.

"Hey! She can't be in there! Troy! Stop!" My RA yelled while trying to run after us. We both burst into laughter before taking off in a dead sprint. Rushing around a corner I threw a random door open and thanked my lucky stars that it was just the custodial closet. Grabbing Aurora's arm, I jerked her against my hard chest and quietly pulled the door closed.

We continued to snicker quietly in the dark as my RA's voice traveled farther and farther away. Finally deciding we were in the clear, Aurora threw the door open. Leaning against the opposite wall, she clutched at her stomach as tears streamed down her face from laughter. We both tried to pull ourselves together, but would immediately start laughing all over again once we made eye contact.

Grabbing her by the waist, I pulled her into me while muffling my laughter against her shoulder.