Bonus Chapter: Knox and Poppy

**Ight so imma just warn you right now, this is real fuckin dirty. Like, if you ain't into anything but vanilla sex, don't read this. This is about a third of the length of a normal chapter (about 8 pages in a word doc), but it's literally all smut...so. Plz enjoy lol**

Poppy's POV

I squirmed from where I was sitting on the bed, knowing exactly what was going to happen one that bedroom door was shut and Troy was out of hearing distance. I avoided eye contact with Knox as he began to remove the belt on his dress slacks painfully slow.

"Poppy." He growled out as he began to make his way towards the bed. I cleared my throat and tried to maintain my calm and collected composure. The worst thing I could do right now was show him how incredibly turned on I was. My head was harshly yanked back by my hair as Knox invaded my personal space.

"When I'm speaking to you I expect you to respond." He spoke, voice deep and husky with desire. I bit down on the soft flesh on the inside of my cheek to refrain from letting my traitorous mouth open and release a wanton moan. He yanked on my hair even harder, causing my scalp to burn with pain, pain that made my panties impossibly wet. If I wanted him to give it to me rough like I want, I have to hold out just a little longer. God, just a little longer...

"Poppy." He ground out once again, voice filled with anger and arousal at my silence. He got off on this just as much as I did, if not more.

"Yes?" I barely whispered due to my severely strained neck.

"Yes what?" He demanded while shoving my legs apart and filling the spot between them with his large body.

"Yes daddy." I moaned, knowing it would set him off. Releasing his grip on my hair, he instead trailed his hair down the side of my face to my neck where he dug his finger into the tender flesh; not enough to completely cut off my air supply, but enough that I was straining for breath and trying not to cum.

"You been so naughty, flower. So, so bad. How long has it been since you've let me be in this pretty pink pussy?" He asked smugly as he abruptly shoved three fingers inside my gushing cunt. I cried out, unable to think of anything other than not cuming. If I let go now, he wouldn't let me cum again and even the thought of that almost brought me to desperate tears.

He pulled his fingers out of my without warning and gave my swollen lips a harsh smack which caused my entire body to lurch forward. "I ask you a question, flower." He scolded.

"A-a week." I panted, desperately needing some kind of friction between my legs before I went crazy. In truth, he wasn't the only one suffering from my anger. It just so happened that the night we were going to go at it like rabbits was the same night Ellie came over and broke her news. Very, very bad timing. Obviously I wasn't going to turn my back on my daughter by letting him scratch that itch.

"Mhmm, well I think it's about time we fix that, don't you baby?" He said in a slightly condescending tone. He knew I was suffering, but that made everything so much hotter.

"Please!" I cried out as he ghosted his knuckles over my clit, making sure that he just barely touched me.

"I don't know if I should give you my cock, flower. I don't think you've earned it. You've been so spiteful with me recently." He hummed against my collarbone. I grasped his wrist of the hand that was partially choking me and dug my nails in, needing something to anchor me to reality. "Why don't you show me how sorry you?" He suggested before completely letting go of me and undoing his pants. I was on my knees in seconds, licking my lips as I watched him lazily push his boxers off of his legs and carelessly discarding them on the floor with his pants. I reached out to grab his throbbing erection as my mouth watered when he caught me off guard by halting my hands movement with his own.

"I want you completely naked first, then you can have your treat." He spoke. I haphazardly threw all my clothing on the floor before eyeing his straining cock once again. Licking my lips, it never ceased to amaze me how big he really was. Biting my bottom lip, I looked up at him for permission, not wanting to be spanked before I could even get my mouth around him. He hooked his hand around the back of my neck before yanking me towards the edge of the bed. I had to steady myself with my hands on his thick, muscular thighs to keep from falling. I reached one hand up once again, but he gathered both of my wrists into one of his hands and securing them behind my back. With his free hand, he guided the tip of his member to rest on my bottom lip as I gazed up at him with lust-filled eyes.

"Open." He demanded, voice filled with the desire he felt for me. I could see his inner thighs quiver as I did as told and enveloped his engorged tip into my mouth. I released a long moan as I savored the tangy taste of him. Swirling my tongue around the head of his dick, I leaned my body forward in order to take more of his length into my mouth. I immediately realized the mistake I made as he pulled himself from my mouth so quickly I almost choked on air.

"You want me to fuck your mouth? Is that what you want? Open, I give you a proper fuck, then." he growled. I squeezed my thighs together as a trail of my essence dripped down the back of my leg. I opened my mouth wide to accommodate his impressive girth and had to refrain from gagging as he buried himself balls deep down my throat. I focused on my breathing as he pulled all the way out to the tip before repeating the same action once again. I squeezed my eyes shut as my eyes watered. He soon found a deep, steady rhythm. Keeping my arms locked behind me, he pushed my hair away from my face so he could watch the steady plunge and retreat of his cock in my mouth.

Pulling himself out of my mouth with an audible pop, a thick string of saliva dripped from my mouth as I coughed a few times to rid myself of the niggling feeling of nausea.

"God baby, you take my dick so good. Don't you baby? You fucking love having my dick all the way down in your throat. Such a good girl." He praised while playing with my nipples. I cried out as he pinched one of them. My body was on edge and hypersensitive to his every touch. I could tell by the gorged veins in his dick that he wasn't going to last much longer. He released his hold on my hands and forced me back on the bed. Crawling over top of me, he lifted my leg to rest on his shoulder before thrusting all the way into me. Throwing my head back against the pillow, I cried out in pleasure. He didn't give me a single second the adjust to him as he began pounding into me relentlessly. My moans were constant as I dug my nails into his shoulders, drawing blood in the process.

"O-oh god! Knox! Right...there!" I screamed as my toes curled. He rammed right up into my G-spot before a harsh slap landed right on my outter thigh.

"What...did..I say." He spoke through one of his own groans of pleasure. I clamped my pussy around his length before correcting myself.

"Daddy!" I cried right as my orgasm tore through me. I was breathless as my thighs shook with the pleasure I was getting. Knox dug his finger into my thighs as he released his own roar of completion. Slumping onto my body, he rested his damp forehead against my shoulder as we both worked to catch out breath. He chuckled lightly before pulling his head away to look me in the eyes.

"Remind me again why you love makeup sex so much?" He panted.

"Because we never get to have it and it's when you fuck me the hardest." I whispered against his lips. I watched as his eyes darkened once again and smirked when his dick began to harden while still inside of me.

"I guess we need to fight more often then." His deep voice rumbled before he pulled out and began moving once again.