Chapter 3 Meeting

I wake up with a groan I think that was the longest sleep I've had in a while. I look around and I dont see the walls of my cell.

I'm not in my cell, why am I not in my cell? I try to slow my breathing take in my surroundings. I am sitting on someone lap and by the smell they are alpha. My breath hitched and I try to control so they wont notice I'm awake but my heart rate gave it away. There is a person holding my hand and when I peek through my eyelashes there is another girl next to me. I'm trying to figure out how I got here, then it hits me.

I remeber trying to escape and getting kidnapped and then going unconscious. My Alpha is going to kill me for leaving my cell if these people don't kill me first. I try not not to whimper but I do. The other one puts her hand under my chin I flinch.

"We are not going to hurt you."

I don't believe her she nearly killed me. I pull back but since we are in a car I almost fall to the car floor but strong arms caught me before I could fall.

"No." Two pairs of dark eyes, look at me but the one next to me is the one who spoke. She used her alpha voice I've must have done wrong and she's going to punish me. I start to shake tears streams down my face I look down ready to face my punishment.

"Stop Scar, your scaring her," she growls. Scar huffs but sits back and looks out the window. "She's sorry, she didn't mean to scare you but she doesn't want you running away from us. Your our mate." I look at her, too late for that now. I'm deathly afraid of alphas and their strength and power. And after suffocating me they aren't getting any trust from me. They say they are my mates but I don't know if they are just trying to use me. I don't have too much pack interaction but I know a little about mates from Pam.

I won't feel the mate bond until I turn eighteen and I reach maturity. I just hope they keep up this lie and don't kill me or rape me. Is it even called rape if its two girls?

Its like she sees my disbelief and she quickly changed the subject. "What's your name?" I debated telling them a fake name but I'm sure they would eventually figure out that's not my name and be pissed.

"Mia," I say. I know I'm gonna regret telling them my real name. What if they don't know how my alpha treats me. If they tell him my name he will tell them I'm a worthless omega and they will get nothing from me.

"My name is Shane, and grumpy over there is Scarlett," Shane said, Scarlett growled. "But she does not like that name, we call her Scar." I wonder if it has a symbolic meaning maybe she has a scar. I'm so caught up with my curiosity I stupidly asked it aloud. I wanted to slap my hand over my mouth. Why am I so stupid?

"Do you call her Scar because its short for Scarlett or does she have a scar?" I'm so stupid my curiosity always got me in trouble in the cell if I was caught. But then again curiosity lead me to finding the liquid herbs to prevent Vicky from getting pregnant. At the mention of Vicky's name my mood lowers even more. I wonder if she's okay.

"She got her name from me I called her Scar for short when we were kids but it never really stuck with her but then a long time ago she was challenged for her position as alpha, since there is two of us the guy could pick between us. That motherfucker had dipped his claws in poison and when he got a good swipe at Scar he left three jagged lines on her back but it didn't heal like it should with her healing abilities because it was silver," said Shane.

The whole time Shane is talking Scar doesn't say anything. She doesn't talk much unlike Shane. And comparing the two Scar has more muscles than Shane they don't look like meat headed body builders but you could see the muscles and how much power they held.

Scar looks at me "Kiss?" Oh no they are going to force me to pleasure them, she must see the fear in my eyes, because she said. "Just one kiss." If they are not going to hurt me then there is no problem. I would be doing much worse if one of the pack males kidnapped me. I need to keep them happy so they continue thinking I'm their mate. The strange thing is I feel this weird attraction towards them. Like something pulls me towards her and I nod my head.

Scar leans over she gently presses her lips to mine. I never been kissed by someone before besides Vicky but when she started to move her lips on mine it was like instincts my body responded my lips moved in time with hers. The kiss was gentle at first but then it got deeper. Her tongue plunged into my mouth it was just my immediate reaction to suck on it.

She moans.

Shane obviously wanted to join in and she started sucking my neck I didn't know it could feel so good to have someone kiss your neck. I moaned in Scars mouth. Scars hand touched my bare thigh she rubbed her hands back and forth higher up my leg each time. I realized I'm still wearing my raggedy long shirt with nothing underneath. Scars hands gets so high she brushes my pubic hairs but when I look at my shirt I think about the cell and pull back.

They immediately stop "what's wrong?" Shane asks while Scar just looks at me intently.

"Nothing, I just dont want to go farther." Shit I just told Alphas that I dont want to do something, they must think Im lazy and disobedient. I brace myself for the slap that sure to come. But it never does I look up at Shane and Scar are sitting back giving me my space. I'm shocked they are really keeping up this mate lie.

The car slows down before stopping all together. I scoot over to grab the handle to get out when I hear two loud growls. I whimper immediately. Scar grabs the door and slams it shut. I guess this is when they will hurt me I was wondering how long they will keep the act up.

I look at them its like a silent conversation passes between them before I am swept up and covered in Shane's trench coat. Since I was so small compared to them the coat stopes at my ankles.

"Your body is only ours to see, we don't want you showing what is ours," Shane says and Scar growls in agreement. My heart is still beating fast from their growling but at least they are not trying to kill me. Yet.

We exit the car. Damn the building in front of me is huge like a freaking castle. They walk in using a back entrance so we see no people on the way. We enter a room, no not a room a suite it has a mini kitchen, a living room, and a two bedrooms in the back.

I wanted to see how far I could get with this mate thing. I brace my self for the absolute no, "Can I take a shower?" They nod there heads yes.

I run in the bathroom before they can change their minds. I strip quickly and put on the water and hop in. There where so many soaps to choose from all of them smelled masculine I picked the less masculine out of all of them called Mountain Air. I took my time washing loving the hot water cascading down my body. In the cell every month they would just come in and spray you with a hose the water would be cold. But sometimes when the Alpha tells us to clean we would sneak and take a shower.

I get out the shower and dry my self off with the towels folded on the shelf in the bathroom. I see a night gown left for me. The gown was a little short but they gave me shorts to wear with it. I love it. It felt so soft against my skin. I've never had clothing this nice before.

I jumped in the bed and wondered where Shane and Scar were and as soon as my head hit the softest pillow in the world I fell asleep.