chapter 4 Next Day

I roll over. I can tell they spent the night with me because their indents in the bed is still fresh.

I head to the bathroom I put some toothpaste on my finger and brush my teeth. Me and Vicky used to do this together even though they didn't clean us much in our old pack we still had good hygiene.

Thinking of Vicky dampened my mood. I wonder if she's still alive. No she can't be Vicky would never stay away from me long. I rinse my mouth and head out to find the twins. If being mates with them meant sleeping in a bed that feels like clouds maybe it's not so bad.

I walk out the room and in the little kitchenette the alphas stood there drinking coffee. I walk towards them. They have papers in front of them that look like documents. For what, I don't know but I thought I saw a picture of my pack house but Shane pits down the paper she was holding and it covers it.

"Help yourself to anything you want we don't really eat breakfast." I look at the huge spread on the counter. They couldn't have cooked all this by themselves. They probably had someone deliver food.

I don't want to eat too much while they ate nothing so I make me some toast. While I nibble on my toast. Shane starts talking.

"We been thinking you should meet the other pack members. The girls especially, you will be leading them soon you must get to know them."

Is she serious? I'm just an omega. I can't be a leader to women much less talk to them. I vaguely remember the time before I was in the cell. I remember bits and pieces sometimes. But then everything gets kind of fuzzy.

They didn't touch me last night but I still don't trust them. They're still keeping up the act with me being their mates but besides the kiss they have in no way proved their affections towards me. Not that I want them to or anything.

I realize they are looking at me expectantly I shake my head. I really don't want to do it I'm just a stupid, weak, omega. I look down I hope they don't get mad because I said no.

One of them lifts my chin I look up, two pairs of furious eyes look back at me. I knew they would be mad at me. I knew they didn't really want my opin-

"Don't ever call yourself stupid," they growled in sync. I didn't realize I said that out loud.

"Say your not stupid," Shane says. Her gaze is so intense I stutter.

"N-not stupid."

"Again,"says Scar.

"I'm not stupid," as soon as those words leave my mouth Shane's mouth comes down on mine hard. Her tongue fights for dominance. And her lips bruise mine.

Scar comes up behind me and palms my breast under my shirt, she pulls and tugs on my nipples till they're hard points. I moan Shane grabs my ass and squeezes lifting me off the floor. I whimper. Never have I wanted anyone so badly. I wrap my arms around Shane's neck.

Their teeth lengthen their fangs run down my neck and brush my shoulder. Are they going to mark me. No they wouldn't because if they mark me they would be bound to me. They wouldn't be able to hurt me or have sex with other girls.

This whole thing is supposed to be an act they would never mark me. Even though they say I'm their mate I'm just an omega. They wouldn't ever choose me.

I was so caught in my thoughts I didn't realize they had retracted their fangs. I looked up at Shane but she was looking at Scar. Its like a silent conversation passes between them before Shane puts me down.

"Come on, you have to meet the women," Shane says while dragging me out the room with Scar trailing behind.

I sigh I knew I wasn't good enough. This whole thing is an act, for who or what I don't know.